Bought 2nd dharker studio bundle, no keys.

TheMajesticRice

Title says it all. bought one few days ago, got those keys. Bought another today, no keys. Anyone else having issues with keys?

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

When buying 2 or more copies of the bundle, you need to check the "Is it a gift" checkbox next to the purchase button, this way you will receive another copy or more copies of the bundle as giftable links that you can send to your friends or keep for yourself. The giftable links will be listed under the list of games from the bundle you bought.

We added 1 bundle gift to your profile page.

Please confirm once you redeem it.

Thank you.

Acheron144

I as well am having issues with redeeming the steam keys for this bundle. while i did not purchase the bundle twice, i am still frustrated with the lack of service. i e-mailed the support email, but have not received any word back in over a week. i will be trying again in approx. 4 days once the bundle is finally closed and no longer available to see if that solves any issues. please fix your flawed system!

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
I as well am having issues with redeeming the steam keys for this bundle. while i did not purchase the bundle twice, i am still frustrated with the lack of service. i e-mailed the support email, but have not received any word back in over a week. i will be trying again in approx. 4 days once the bundle is finally closed and no longer available to see if that solves any issues. please fix your flawed system!
Hi,

We have checked and we have not received any email from the account that you are using in our site, also we can see that you have the bundle in your profile, please let us know what error you have.

Thank you