redsparr0w.com

Downloads
Chrome:

Firefox:

note: updates can take a few days to be approved on firefox

Features
Bundles:
  • Shows games which are already in your steam library
  • displays APPROXIMATE discount you could get by selling the cards you get from each game

Giveaways:
  • Auto enter giveaways
  • Current GalaSilver balance always displayed up top right
  • Hide giveaways
    • games which are already in your steam library
    • already entered giveaways
    • games added to your blacklist
    • soundtracks
    • above your level
    • above a certain GalaSilver cost
    • above a certain amount of participants
  • Enter giveaways directly from main giveaway page
  • Replaced ‘Read More’ with link to games steam page
  • Quick entry
  • Infinite Scroll

Trades:
  • Hide trades
    • games which are already in your steam library
    • games added to your blacklist
  • Replaced 'Read More' with link to games steam page
  • Load new pages without having to reload the entire page

Profile:
Giveaways
    • auto fill "message field"
    • auto fill "level field"
    • auto fill "duration field"

• Completed
    • Positive/Negative feedback now colored

General:
Keys
  • Auto Select & Copy on click
  • Auto Open Steam activate window
  • Hide "Are you sure you want to reveal?" dialog

Future Updates
probably released in this order
  1. User Blacklist (hide trades/giveaways created by this user)
  2. Refresh amount of GalaSilver so you no longer have to refresh the page to keep entering giveaways
  3. Support for "Auctions" page
  4. Hide giveaways where user is below x level
  5. Hide "DLC"
  6. Highlist games on wishlist

mightydwight2

Originally posted by: redsparr0w.com said:
Originally posted by: *****gamer2014 said:
The Force Show Guarenteered Giveaways didnt work? The point was meant to force show them even though u owned the game on steam :)
Ah i get you now, will work on it!
Sorry, did this a few days ago, didn't realise i hadn't uploaded it!

Uploaded now!
Thanks but it seems its always on? now it shows games on my blacklist and games i own even if i disable it.

raecer

I haven't read the whole thread, but i was just wondering if it correctly detects the games you own when it comes to giveaways?
Seems mine wasn't hiding the games that i owned.

Thanks for making an extension however :)

Denny

It doesn't hide games that are removed from steam store.

I noticed that after i reloaded owned games and tons of Zonitron games (Why so evil, Goocubelets,...) appeared after yesterday's Valve's cleanup action.

raecer

Originally posted by: Denny said:

I noticed that after i reloaded owned games and tons of Zonitron games (Why so evil, Goocubelets,...) appeared after yesterday's Valve's cleanup action.
Ah yes, that might be it. Thanks.

redsparr0w.com

Originally posted by: Denny said:

Ah yeah you are correct!
Will release an update in the next week which should hopefully solve the issue.

Rastignac

Hello,
Has something changed (again) at IG's? "Already entered" entries seem not hidden anymore?
Thanks.

redsparr0w.com

Originally posted by: Rastignac said:
Hello,
Has something changed (again) at IG's? "Already entered" entries seem not hidden anymore?
Thanks.
Yeah looks like they are messing with things again,
Nothing i can really do on my end in terms of hiding them (maybe),
May have to store all entered giveaways in the local storage and remove them after 1 week as to not fill up the storage too quickly.

Silent Hunter

Something wrong with the Blaklist apps, I can't remove hidden games from it, they come back again after reloading Helper window

Rastignac

May have to store all entered giveaways in the local storage and remove them after 1 week as to not fill up the storage too quickly.
For each giveaway, we may use the "time left" as the storage delay. (One more query to get the "time left" for each stored entered giveaway).

Thanks again for your hard work!

redsparr0w.com

Originally posted by: ROMAN HRYB said:
Something wrong with the Blaklist apps, I can't remove hidden games from it, they come back again after reloading Helper window
Good catch!,
Will release a fix today.

redsparr0w.com

For each giveaway, we may use the "time left" as the storage delay. (One more query to get the "time left" for each stored entered giveaway).

I probably wont release/work on a fix for this in the next couple weeks, as hopefully indiegala will change their mind and revert the not showing entered giveaways and showing the timeleft on the ticket.

shspvr

I probably wont release/work on a fix for this in the next couple weeks, as hopefully indiegala will change their mind and revert the not showing entered giveaways and showing the timeleft on the ticket.
Yup they sure know how monkey everything up to the point of no return LoL

Silent Hunter

I think you have to make an option "Hide Entered Giveaways" only for the Single ticket giveaways, and to add an option "Hide Extra Odds Giveaways", if it's possible offcourse. The best solution for the first time I think

Alamar

I also have problem now with site or script, it don't register giveaways i already entered in browse list. There is often some error when joining, maybe coz i'm entering it again [but button is still gone in giv detail. content page so enter is registered probably for win] but those giveaways still shows on list to enter.

redsparr0w.com

Originally posted by: Alamar said:
I also have problem now with site or script, it don't register giveaways i already entered in browse list. There is often some error when joining, maybe coz i'm entering it again [but button is still gone in giv detail. content page so enter is registered probably for win] but those giveaways still shows on list to enter.
This is a problem on IndieGalas end unfortunately, wont be updating the extension for a few weeks until IndieGala sorts their shit out.