Can you un-enter giveaways?

Bantay

Hello everyone,,
New here. As the title says, I'm trying to undo entering a giveaway. I can't find the right thing to click, if there is a way.
showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.vet/
It turns out that I own the game already, but didn't realize it when I entered. Will the system at least prevent me from winning those that I have? That's all I care about, not the lost points..

Last edited:

Christina_gr

You can always win a game that you claimed a ticket for, whether you own it or not. If you do, you might want to share it with a friend or give it away.

But thankfully, participating in a giveaway does not "cost" a lot of coins, so it's not a big deal.

Hello everyone,,
New here. As the title says, I'm trying to undo entering a giveaway. I can't find the right thing to click, if there is a way.

It turns out that I own the game already, but didn't realize it when I entered. Will the system at least prevent me from winning those that I have? That's all I care about, not the lost points..
Once entered, you cannot undo it so if you do win, give the game away to a friend as Christina above mentionned. With regards to the winning games you own, there is an option to hide games that are in your steam library so click on that option in giveaway page (its above the option where you can choose to sort the games on the giveaway page by expiry , price participants and level filtered.) and that should hide those games. The exceptions are the ones that are steam is learning about the game as they may not be recognised as being owned. Hope this helps you Bantay and welcome to Indiegala :)

ASAC_Nobody

there is an option to hide games that are in your steam library
Have you clicked that lately? For me, it doesn't work. Just looking at the current GAs: number of pages and number of games on the last page are identical in both cases. Jets'n'Guns Gold , Pink Rage Otome, Final Slam 2, Blockstorm, Hacker Evolution Duality, Dungeon Crawlers HD, Highrise Heroes, Timore Inferno, Nosferatu, Tomato Way 2, Explodemon, Incandescent, SOMA, CreaVures, Prison Architect should be hidden for me, but they are shown either way.

Have you clicked that lately? For me, it doesn't work. Just looking at the current GAs: number of pages and number of games on the last page are identical in both cases. Jets'n'Guns Gold , Pink Rage Otome, Final Slam 2, Blockstorm, Hacker Evolution Duality, Dungeon Crawlers HD, Highrise Heroes, Timore Inferno, Nosferatu, Tomato Way 2, Explodemon, Incandescent, SOMA, CreaVures, Prison Architect should be hidden for me, but they are shown either way.
It used to work but I guess it does not now. Another thing on the indiegala site that is broken. :(