Die Young: Prologue - feedback thread.

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All!
And welcome to our feedback thread!

First of all, thank you very much for downloading and playing Die Young prologue.
We encourage you to report all feedback on anything ( literaly ANYTHING;-) ) about Die Young: Prologue in this thread
Feel free to post screenshots, bugs, exploits youtube videos, gameplay walkthroughs and more.

After hard months of work we finally made it.
As usual it is yourour passion motivates us to do better and better.

For those who are stuck and need a hint to progress please visit the wiki. (don't go there if you don't like spoilers! )
Bear in mind that there might be spoilers in the replies too.

JimmyTheSaint

The Prologue crashes everytime I try to launch it. I unzipped the folder to my desktop, is there something Im missing?

JimmyTheSaint

The Prologue crashes everytime I try to launch it. I unzipped the folder to my desktop, is there something Im missing?

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by: JimmyTheSaint said:
Please try to re-download it from scratch.
IT seems you downloaded a corrupted archive.
OK please try to download again from indiegala now: the archive should be exactly 4.866.137 KB ( size on disk may be differ )
Also restart Steam client if you have already Die young and you should see the prologue.

( Also, since you bought it on Steam you should have the prologue unlocked in your Steam library now. Can you please confirm it? )

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
We prefer to redirect feedback to Steam community hub while the game is still in early access.
But we lurk these forums daily so feel free to post anything here!