Failure to recieve key.

Josh Mendoza

Same, I tried on phone and on my pc, didn't allow me to redeem, I sent a email to support, still haven't heard back.

The same error for my purchase of Hitman 2 as well. Sent a mail to support but it doesn't look like anyone cares that people pay for a product and then can't play it.

This is a real shame since this was a work-free day for me and I was hoping I could play at least for a bit. Guess not.

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
The same error for my purchase of Hitman 2 as well. Sent a mail to support but it doesn't look like anyone cares that people pay for a product and then can't play it.

This is a real shame since this was a work-free day for me and I was hoping I could play at least for a bit. Guess not.
My deep apologies.

There was a problem with our key api because the product went sold out overnight. We requested new keys and we sorted out for new purchases. Unfortunately for old purchases we cannot simply send you a key directly ( i won't go into tech details but this is an api call and we will have to call it again fixing it in the morning ).

I am terribly sorry about this.

Typhoon

My deep apologies.

There was a problem with our key api because the product went sold out overnight. We requested new keys and we sorted out for new purchases. Unfortunately for old purchases we cannot simply send you a key directly ( i won't go into tech details but this is an api call and we will have to call it again fixing it in the morning ).

I am terribly sorry about this.
ok can I get refund because i don't want to wait anymore? Thanks.

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I'm unable to optain my Steam key for Hitman 2 from my profile page, the process is failing when I click on the "redeem" button. Happened in multiple browser and machines.
Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience, please try again now and let us know.

Thank you.

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Same, I tried on phone and on my pc, didn't allow me to redeem, I sent a email to support, still haven't heard back.
Hi,

Thank you.

Paula

Administrator
Staff member

Hi,

Thank you.

I've been having the same problem with my Hitman 2 purchase not giving a key for a day now, it still isn't working. I've not had a reply from the support e-mail, do I have to complain in this thread instead to get it fixed?

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
I've been having the same problem with my Hitman 2 purchase not giving a key for a day now, it still isn't working. I've not had a reply from the support e-mail, do I have to complain in this thread instead to get it fixed?
Hi,

Thank you.

Hi I already sent an email for support but I figure I'll say it in here since you guys seem to be pretty active. I just got my key for SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays and it seems to be for the wrong region. I've bought dozens of keys from indiegala before and this is the first time this happened. I'm trying to activate it on a US account, and I bought it in the US so don't know what happened.

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Hi I already sent an email for support but I figure I'll say it in here since you guys seem to be pretty active. I just got my key for SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays and it seems to be for the wrong region. I've bought dozens of keys from indiegala before and this is the first time this happened. I'm trying to activate it on a US account, and I bought it in the US so don't know what happened.
Hi

We apologize for the inconvenience, we replied to your email.

Thank you

Just got Code Vein Deluxe and I'm getting the 'failure' message as well. Emailing support, but posting here as well since I don't know which responds faster.

Miku

I also have the same "failure" issue as the other users in this thread, specifically with Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury.
Oddly, the other two Crusader Kings II DLCs I purchased as part of the same order worked just fine.

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Just got Code Vein Deluxe and I'm getting the 'failure' message as well. Emailing support, but posting here as well since I don't know which responds faster.
Hi,

We can see that you already have the key in your profile.

Let us know if you have other issues.

Thank you