Feudalife Challenges: RULES.

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
167
Points
28
Hi all.

This is the official rulebook of feudalife challenges after over 1 month of beta/test phase and over 250.000 challenges played.
Please look to this thread as reference to know which are the rules for match and malus calculations ( and also for further modifications ).

General rules:

Anytime you are looking for a quick time killer game, and at the same time you want to get a chance to win a tiny ( and sometimes very cool ) prize head over indiegala gameplay giveaway page.

You will see a play button ( if you are logged into indiegala.com, otherwise you will have to login / create an account ).
Hit the play button and you will see the challenge menu:

To play you need to spend 10 silver coins.

If you complete the challenge target in the required time ( default, without malus is 60 seconds ) , you win a prize ( a Steam key ),
otherwise you win Feudalife Gold that can be spent in feudalife and, in the near future, can also be spent to obtain more prizes and keys.

Everytime you win something.

Challenge types and Targets:
  1. Chopping: You need to chope 8 trees in time to beat it.
  2. Sickling: You need to cut 60 grass with your sickle to beat it.
  3. Mining: Mine 14 rocks with your pickaxe to beat it.
  4. Watering: Water 16 plans to win.
  5. Fighting: Kill 10 archers to win.
  6. Picking: Pick 40 saplings to win. ( watch out for the spiky ones that slow you down )
  7. Hoeing: hoe 60 clods to win.

Malus rules:

Every won challenge in the past 24 hours gives you a malus penalty.

- New accounts get 6 secs malus per challenge won
- Accounts older than 30 days get 4 secs per challenge won
- Up to 20 secs malus max, regardless how many challenges previously won.

Malus can be removed performed actions on our platform:
- Completing at least one bundle purchase in the past 24 HOURS removes 1 handicap second
- Completing at least one store purchase in the past 24 HOURS removes 1 handicap second
- Obtaining at least one positive feedback in the past 24 HOURS for a giveaway removes 1 handicap second


Is always possible to remove ALL malus before playing a challenge paying 50 galasilver coins per second
.
- Malus removal through galasilver works on a per-challenge basis
- this means that malus removal by galasilver is valid only for that particular challenge you play.

Prizes, Tiers and odds.

Prizes are divided in 3 Tiers where Tier 1 being indie games ( games that we used to give away in massive giveaways in previous years or games that you can find in some of our bundles ) Tier 2 being popular indie games ( like some that you only find in special bundles ) or games more popular / most wanted and Tier 3 consists only in popular games / AAA games ( like the ones from famous publishers that you can find on our store )

Odds of winning a game in the highest tiers increases the more challenges are won.
IF you never won a challenge in the 24 hours,
The first match you play has 97% chances of winnning tier 1 prize, 2% chances of winning tier 2 prize 1% chances of winning tier 3 prize.

Each additional challenge you win increases winning percentages of tiers 2 and 3 multiplying it by number of keys won in the 24 hours and reducing winning percentage of a tier 1 prize.
Example:
odds with 0 beaten challenges in the past 24 hours:
tier 1: 97% , tier 2: 2%, tier 3: 1%
odds with 4 beaten challenges:
tier 1: 88% , tier 2: 8% tier 3: 4%
odds with 10 beaten challenges:
tier 1: 70% , tier 2: 20% tier 3: 10%
and so on.


You are encouraged to give feedback anytime.
We will be back to you soon so stay tuned.
 
Last edited:

Sestain

New member
Messages
3
Points
1
I think this change will help others that havent won a lot of keys.
I won like 18 keys and failed a lot for not having enough time or rng being bad on me.
I would like archers being easier I never won kill 11 archers I can only kill 8 archers in total.
Sorry if my English is bad Im from Finland.
 

YellowTheoryBrew

New member
Messages
14
Points
3
I wish there was way to not win the same key you already won once (or at least knowing what the game it's instead of labeling it as surprise one) but it's probably too hard to do (still, 9x Dungeon Crawler HD is just too much :p) and at some point there would be no suitable key to give.

The handicap seems like nice idea but I don't think that with 15 sec handicap it's possible to win anything (you can prove me wrong) and at this point it's better just to just lock the game so people don't get frustrated (unless you want to keep it open for people that are farming gold).
 

John Doe

New member
Messages
18
Points
3
The handicap sounds good! This way sloths (like me ;)) will have a chance to win one and the fast guys have a real challenge after a few wins. I really appreciate your work with the community! Thumbs up! (y)
 

tugamix666

New member
Messages
11
Points
3
The cost to remove the handicap seems too much, that would make it so you can only win 2 rounds before you HAD to reset because there aren't any games you can win in under 50 seconds I think, even 50 will be pushing it too.
Why not make the cost to play go up by key won? Start at 10 galasilver and add +10 per key won.

Also can you make the challenges playable just for the Feudalife gold?
Even if it was just 5 rounds daily it would be good, that way people could train for the "real deal" and get that bit closer to getting a house in-game, for those that play the main game that is.
 

danny10889

Member
Messages
36
Points
8
you need to fix the using coins for minus thing. I used 100 coins to get minus 2 seconds but when I refresh my page, it went back to 6 seconds instead of 4 seconds.
 

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
167
Points
28
you need to fix the using coins for minus thing. I used 100 coins to get minus 2 seconds but when I refresh my page, it went back to 6 seconds instead of 4 seconds.
This is not a bug. the coins you spend remove malus for that challenge only.
 
Top