Feudalife: No missions - account reset - data corrupted

First of all, salutations to everyone.

I have been playing the game for about five days ago, i can tell it's simple to make the sense of it and it's entretaining, but lacks consistency when we talk about data recording. It just need the minimun internet failure to get your data corrupted.

I've already reset the account twice, trying to make the issue fixed, but as i said before, it takes none of time to face the same problem.

You can realize when it happens the moment you can't progress any longer (no recipes to craft further items), you just have to complete a few missions until your internet fails, and when you complete the last ones obtained from the flying bird, the game got you caught forever in an endless vortex getting you to nowhere, in few words, no more missions unlockeable.

The times i got stuck, i gathered too many resources hoping naively to the game fix itself, but didn't happen. So i'd reset the game and lost the gold i had, twice.

I hope the developers notice this issues and fix it as soon as possible, so the players can enjoy the game without the fear of losing their progress.

There is work to be done with the game, but im sure the developers are doing quite a good job!

PurpleScoldVital

Same thing happens to me. No quests = new game

Though I think it's dead now. No updates since October. That's five months without a peep from the devs when updates were coming every couple of weeks before. Also, you can't visit any other farms. So yea, I think this game is done.