Flagrant Indiegala's disrespect and discrimination.

Mede Meques

Indiegala discriminates against users when it allows some to post giveaways while others are prohibited.
I am being prohibited from posting a giveaway, while another player is allowed to do so.
For some days I have been trying to publish the giveaway without success. In the meantime, I've seen two other users publish the games giveaway that I'm being banned from publishing.
In the images I have attached, you can see that there is only one giveaway for each game, which invalidates the argument that there are many simultaneous giveaways.

Attachments

Mede Meques

No one should give a game away on here when it was/is free somewhere else. Once the moderators get notice of such a case, the game per se is banned from GAs for a period of time. If you still see copies of this game being posted, those user somehow managed to circumvent the ban. There's no discrimination against you... See this thread: https://forums.indiegala.com/threads/report-giveaways-here.1473/post-14899
In my country (Brazil), this is called corruption - someone who is a friend of someone inside the institution ends up being favored by circumventing the rules.
I often see users posting banned games. Sometimes, costing Gala coins above normal.

Mede Meques

I mention these two users as an example:
Deviant, The Flaco
dillydilly883.

Remember these names and you will see that they publish several game giveaways that most cannot publish.