Game Status Stuck as "Giv or trade in progress..."

Trying to give my dupe keys away, but when suddenly the website told me there was an error with the giveaway.

Now not only is it not under 'Created Giveaways', its also no longer in the list of games under "Bundle" nor I can't expose the key anymore.

Trying to give my dupe keys away, but when suddenly the website told me there was an error with the giveaway.

Now not only is it not under 'Created Giveaways', its also no longer in the list of games under "Bundle" nor I can't expose the key anymore.
This happens a lot with certain games. E-mail support to unlock the key. Do NOT make a new giveaway without revealing the key first then adding it manually into the correct section when making a new giveaway or the same thing will happen again. Hope this helps!

This happens a lot with certain games. E-mail support to unlock the key. Do NOT make a new giveaway without revealing the key first then adding it manually into the correct section when making a new giveaway or the same thing will happen again. Hope this helps!
Okay, so games like these CANNOT be a guaranteed giveaway?