Giveaway section has disappeared from my profile page

Sexy Sexy Lover

I can no longer create, check or participate in giveaways. I click on any of the them and get a message: "Sorry but this giveaway is no longer available."
Why did this happen?

Attachments

APTEMOH

Just got this problem yesterday and wrote a letter to support. But still nothing. Any tips how to solve this&

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Just got this problem yesterday and wrote a letter to support. But still nothing. Any tips how to solve this&
Hi,

Now you should be able to participate on giveaways.

Let us know if you haveother issues.

Thank you

APTEMOH

Hi,

Now you should be able to participate on giveaways.

Let us know if you haveother issues.

Thank you
hello. thank you, its working. Also I want to contact the user who has won the giveaway so i would replace that bad key i gave. His steam contact is not available but his Indiegala user name is Aqua Mischievous Keepsake. Can you help me out please?

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

We are sorry but we have not received an email with the email that you are using on forum, have you send it with another email?

Let us know.

Thank you

APTEMOH

Hi,

We are sorry but we have not received an email with the email that you are using on forum, have you send it with another email?

Let us know.

Thank you
Hello. I've sent an letter from email that is attached to my Indiegala profile. Is this forum's account is the same as Indiegala account? Where can I take a look what email is used or attached to this forum?

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
The email address that you are using to make the login is the same that you are using on the forum.