Project Highrise
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Snake Pass
Transistor
Valnir Rok

This is what I want:
I want anything from my wishlist with simillar value. I'm open to offers outside of my wishlist, but please don't offer me visual novels, gory or sexual games. I prefer retro and kids games more, especially couch coop games.

ESPECIALLY LOOKING FOR:
Event[0]
Firewatch
MONSTER HUNTER WORLD
OCTOPATH TRAVELER
Overcooked! 2
Papers, Please
Stardew Valley
Subnautica
The Swords of Ditto
The Witness
Ultimate Chicken Horse
Undertale

I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR HUMBLE BUNDLE UNITY ASSETS:
Universal Sound FX
Realistic Effects Pack 4
UMotion Pro - Animation Editor
DoozyUI: Complete UI Management System
Easy Mobile Pro
Aura 2 - Volumetric Lighting & Fog
Dynamic Bone

Here is my full wishlist:
https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198091116671/
Here is a link to compare your game list with my wishlist:
http://compare2steam.com/index.php?steamid=76561198091116671

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Tolin

Transistor for:

150,000 B.C.
Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition
Age of Wonders III
Bloodsports.TV
Bouncers
Cubway
Cyberpunk Arena
DarkEnd
Dead Forest
Degrees
Heaven Forest NIGHTS
Iesabel
PHEER
PolyRace
Satellite Reign
Space Hack
Space Hurricane Storm
Super Inefficient Golf
Thank you very much for the offer, but I'm not interested in any of those games...

Trade Braid [SA ONLY, steam gift] for Don't Starve Together [SA ONLY, steam gift] ? Trade link on my profile.

I am interested in the game Slay The Spire ... see my list of games and check if any game of interest to you to trade. Thank you.

Tolin

Trade Braid [SA ONLY, steam gift] for Don't Starve Together [SA ONLY, steam gift] ? Trade link on my profile.
Sounds really good! I've sent you a trade offer.

I am interested in the game Slay The Spire ... see my list of games and check if any game of interest to you to trade. Thank you.
I'm sorry, but I didn't saw anything of my interest that I didn't already have. Thank you for the offer regardless.

Last edited:

Tolin

List updated 03/10/2019

Newly additions
:
BATTLETECH (and DLC)
DRAGON BALL FighterZ
Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM
Tales of Symphonia
Sonic Mania

Last edited:

Aqua

Hi there, I have Portal Knights from your wishlist and i'm interested in Dishonored 2. I can offer you Portal Knights + Submerged for it.

Hi Tolin, I'm wondering if I have anything else that would be interesting to you to add to Stephen's Sausage Roll for your Ni No Kuni II. If there's anything you would like I can bundle some together for you. Do you find any of these appealing?: Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball / Magicka 2 / ABRACA - Imagic Games / Tumblestone / Neon Chrome / Zombie Vikings / Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle / Jump Gunners / Marooners / Guardians Of The Past / Thief Town / Frozen Cortex / Jotun: Valhalla Edition / Costume Quest 2 / Stories: The Path of Destinies / Bomber Crew / Dungeon Rushers: Crawler RPG / Has-Been Heroes / Revenge of the Titans / Epistory - Typing Chronicles / Last Day of June / Else Heart.Break() / Day of the Tentacle Remastered / The Little Acre / Anna's Quest / Silence / Deponia Doomsday / Yesterday Origins / Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest (Complete Season) / Kelvin and the Infamous Machine / Crayon Physics Deluxe / Lumino City / 80 Days / She Remembered Caterpillars / Monster Loves You! / Girls Like Robots / Sentinels of the Multiverse / A Story About My Uncle.

Last edited:

Tolin

Hi Tolin, I'm wondering if I have anything else that would be interesting to you to add to Stephen's Sausage Roll for your Ni No Kuni II. If there's anything you would like I can bundle some together for you.
Hello! From that list, looks apealing to me Costume Quest 2 and Last Day of June. I also noticed you have Slay the Spire. It could be posible to be Slay the Spire + Stephen's Sausage Roll + Costume Quest 2 + Last Day of June for Ni No Kuni II?

But regardless, I will wait a little to see if there are more offers, because I'd prefer to trade that game for a single game high on my wishlist. If nothing happens, we could do that trade (if you are interested, of course).

Hello! From that list, looks apealing to me Costume Quest 2 and Last Day of June. I also noticed you have Slay the Spire. It could be posible to be Slay the Spire + Stephen's Sausage Roll + Costume Quest 2 + Last Day of June for Ni No Kuni II?

But regardless, I will wait a little to see if there are more offers, because I'd prefer to trade that game for a single game high on my wishlist. If nothing happens, we could do that trade (if you are interested, of course).
Thanks for the reply! Boy, including Slay the Spire makes it a tough decision as I currently have a couple of nice offers for it from my wishlist. Anything else you'd want instead?

Tolin

Thanks for the reply! Boy, including Slay the Spire makes it a tough decision as I currently have a couple of nice offers for it from my wishlist. Anything else you'd want instead?
I understand ;)
Maybe Revenge of the Titans in place of Slay the Spire?

Tolin

List updated 14/10/2019

Newly additions
:
BioShock Infinite
Bomber Crew
Endless Legend - Emperor Edition
Gas Guzzlers Extreme
Prison Architect
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
Sid Meier's Civilization V

Last edited:

Tolin

Hi, would you like to trade either All-Star Fruit Racing or Gauntlet for Rivals of Aether?
Sounds really good! I made the offer in your trade; choose any of the two. Since Rivals of Aether is a very valuable game (at least to me), I included both keys in both offers.

Last edited: