Hitman questions

dw0rd

I've never played Hitman but the $9 deal yesterday sounded worthwhile and had a while to go. Today I see a Crackerjack deal for it at $19 and I couldn't find the $9 version. IIRC, yesterday was for GOTY edition and today is Gold 2. What is the difference?

Googling turned up complaints about needing to connect to a server to play GOTY, even standalone, and how long the server might be operational. There was so much info about Hitman vs Hitman 2 and various dlcs, it would take so long to absorb them that these sales would be over. :)

So
IndieGala: What exactly are you selling and for how long?
Fans of Hitman: Please share some quick thoughts about the games.

GOTY is HITMAN 2016 with all the extra content

GOLD 2 is HITMAN 2 gold edition 2018 with all the extra content except legacy pack

if you own hitman 2016 goty you get the legacy pack for free, so you can play all the hitman goty 2016 maps in hitman 2, awesome games :), hope it helps.

dw0rd

GOTY is HITMAN 2016 with all the extra content

GOLD 2 is HITMAN 2 gold edition 2018 with all the extra content except legacy pack

if you own hitman 2016 goty you get the legacy pack for free, so you can play all the hitman goty 2016 maps in hitman 2, awesome games :), hope it helps.
That's a great help, thanks