Is there any way to contact my winner to replace a bad key?

FreaKill

I've been giving away some extra keys I got from feudalife challenge and got a negative feedback today. I've got some more extras, so I wouldn't mind trying to replace it, but I can't find any way to contact them. Neither the winner's name in my completed giveaways list, nor the indiegala generated one that's in their profile shows up when searching forum members. Is there some "contact" button I'm missing or should I just accept this -1 feedback and move on?

ASAC_Nobody

Seconded. Although I am almost certain there's no way to contact the winner, especially when there's not even a name... Have a look at your winner's trade profile: I'd wager they have not visited the forum in years - if at all. In that case the options are limited, well, to their email address - and this is 100 % never gonna happen. I'd like to refer you to my comment in the report giveaways thread where I described a similar issue: https://forums.indiegala.com/threads/report-giveaways-here.1473/post-13154 The mod's answer is pretty unequivocal...

FreaKill

Have a look at your winner's trade profile: I'd wager they have not visited the forum in years - if at all.
One tiny issue with that part: the forum stats in trade profile are not functioning properly, for example, according to mine I've only got 7 posts and last login was 5 months ago.

Bever

Hi, I have the same problem, I gave away a key I got from a bundle on another website and I got a negative feedback (thumb down) from the winner who claims the key was already activated, not by me though: i got it from a bundle and don't even have that game in my steam account since i don't want it

I've sent a friend request to him on steam but he didn't accept it yet, don't know what to do, i feel terrible about this and with that thumb down he branded me as a cheater, i feel really bad about this, how do i get in touch with him? he is not active on the forum, neither in the indiegala steam group

Bever

I managed to add the winner on Steam and gave him a game from his wishlist so that's settled but I had 2 keys of that particular game that I put in a giveaway, I hope the other one is working