MORE GAMES ADDED! Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Get Even & more

Aqua

Feel free to make an offer. I'm looking for games from my wishlist. I'm also looking for Far Cry 3, 4 , Primal (UPLAY).

Do not offer me any games you got for free wether it's from humble bundle,steamfreekeys, alienware or any other giveaways sites.

Last edited:

Aqua

"dont offer any game u got for free" yet i see dirt rally lol smh :p
anyway haha - id be interested in sonic Mania, anything from here https://forums.indiegala.com/threads/games-for-trade-h-games-w-wishlist.1916/
First of all the main reason why i wrote that is to keep away the lowballers who never stop offering those giveaway games for the other bundled games. Secondly, Dirt rally is there just to add up for any possible trade (Basically given for free after a succesful trade if the trader wants it) and i already did a giveaway of the game on SG so don't worry i'm not fooling anyone nor i think that people are not aware of it being a free game from humble bundle.

anyway haha - I'm not interested in your games + not a fair offer for Sonic mania. That's lowballing chief.

Last edited:

Aqua

Hello, maybe something will suit you from my list in exchange for Sonic Mania? https://forums.indiegala.com/threads/games-for-trade.1896/
You already wanted me to check out this list which is full of freebies when you asked for Gremlins and i replied with : "No, not interested in games from giveaways" and now you're offering the same games for Sonic Mania? Stop wasting my time and ignoring what i stated.

Last edited:

Aqua

You are a little strange and rude, 40% of my games have never been free, but you probably don’t see them either. So I don’t want to spend more time.
Ignores what i stated for the second time and makes another stupid offer then calls me strange and rude. Well, I'd rather be strange and rude than a lowballer and a scammer.

"Don't want to spend more time" but still replying. Logic.

Blame only yourself when you keep ignoring what i stated. You offered the same list couple of days ago for gremlins and i already rejected your offer and now you're desperately trying to lowball again for a game that's worth more. Your games are from different giveaway sites , Steamfreekeys, chrono.gg, Grabfreegames and similair sites so still freebies. Who you think you're fooling? Also as i stated : I'm only looking for games from wishlist and again you ignored this.

Luckily i'm not a desperate lowballer nor someone who scammed a new user here like you did. You scammed him cause you knew that everyone will immediately blame/suspect the new trader with 0 reps and you probably will keep doing the same thing in the future.

Just get lost.

Edit : As expected! When he got exposed he deleted his comments and ran away like a coward.

Last edited:

Aqua

More games added : Looking for games from wishlist and Far Cry Primal, 3, 4 (UPLAY)

- Shenmue I & II
- Get Even (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATED IN Asia / SEA)
- Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy

- SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising
- Evergarden
- The Dwarves (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATED IN RU + CIS )
- Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (CAN NOT BE ACTIVATED IN AUSTRALIA)
- Sonic Mania

- The Journey Down: Chapter Three
- Influent (Base Game + Japanese Language Pack)
- AER: Memories of Old
- The Swapper
- 60 Parsecs!
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!
- NAIRI: Tower of Shirin
- Caravan
- MageQuit