Official Feudalife CHALLENGE feedback Thread

Diego Sacchetti

This is the official thread for Feudalife Challenge mode. Please keep all feedback related to Challenge only- if you need help with the main game, please post on the dedicated thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won a Free-to-play game :D

Edit: When I started playing around 15:30 CEST, everything went well, but a half hour later the server had great difficulty retrieving my data. By 16:00 CEST I had to open Feudalife in a whole new tab 10-20 times for each of my remaining 5 challenges. Maybe the server was overloaded by then?

Last edited:

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the feedback.
We tweaked server settings and now performances should be much better.

Please let us know.

FreaKill

My experience with challenges so far:
  • Chopping trees: careful positioning and chopping quickly seem to do the job fairly well.
  • Cutting grass: almost the same as trees, but uneven grass distribution and higher number required make your positioning more important and require more planning so you cut as much as possible during a stop and don't waste too much time running to the next spot. Still doable.
  • Killing archers: heavily depends on how the archers will act - whether they are aggressive or defensive and their aim seems quite random. They rather effectively waste my time by running away, while getting enough numbers to eventually make approaching them too dangerous. Managed to beat this one only once - the RNG gods must've been smiling at me that time :)
  • Breaking rocks: It may be beatable, but I haven't managed it. Since white rocks rocks take way too much time, it seems to rely entirely on getting enough brown rocks in a row, otherwise you waste too much time running to the next one.
  • Growing crops: Maybe I'm missing some trick here, but I just can't get even close completing this one - delayed reaction from plants make it harder to figure out how many times you have to water them before moving on - I think I figured it out and then it turns out that the previous plant didn't finish, which makes me backtrack wasting precious time. So far it feels like it requires too many plants in too little time.
Did anyone beat the rocks and plants challenges? Is there some trick to mining/watering faster? I just started playing yesterday, so I guess I'll go read the main feedback thread, maybe there's something interesting there.

The way gifts appear in the library doesn't seem quite right.111
I can click "Prize 0" to get the code, but after that I can still use the "Send Gift!" button to send a gift link with that key.

Also I'm not really a fan of blind approach to these gifts, I'd much rather be able to see which game I got without activating the code. But seeing that's how indiegala did those giveaways before, so I guess you have your reasons.
I won Ballpoint Universe, which I vaguely remember being interested in, and Explodemon, which looks interesting. I also won a used key for Dynamite Jack, and I already have AX:EL in my library and even though it's free maybe someone has use for the key:
AX:EL - HaVLN-sMGTC-Ee2GT (a,s,e - numbers that look kind of like corresponding uppercase letters)

Last edited:

alan

i cant win anything - for me it is impossible to click so fast (and it is absolut no fun). I dont wanna break my mouse or get sick and break my finger. So that is nothing for me.

Petros Flagg

My experience with challenges so far:
  • Chopping trees: careful positioning and chopping quickly seem to do the job fairly well.
  • Cutting grass: almost the same as trees, but uneven grass distribution and higher number required make your positioning more important and require more planning so you cut as much as possible during a stop and don't waste too much time running to the next spot. Still doable.
  • Killing archers: heavily depends on how the archers will act - whether they are aggressive or defensive and their aim seems quite random. They rather effectively waste my time by running away, while getting enough numbers to eventually make approaching them too dangerous. Managed to beat this one only once - the RNG gods must've been smiling at me that time :)
  • Breaking rocks: It may be beatable, but I haven't managed it. Since white rocks rocks take way too much time, it seems to rely entirely on getting enough brown rocks in a row, otherwise you waste too much time running to the next one.
  • Growing crops: Maybe I'm missing some trick here, but I just can't get even close completing this one - delayed reaction from plants make it harder to figure out how many times you have to water them before moving on - I think I figured it out and then it turns out that the previous plant didn't finish, which makes me backtrack wasting precious time. So far it feels like it requires too many plants in too little time.
Did anyone beat the rocks and plants challenges? Is there some trick to mining/watering faster? I just started playing yesterday, so I guess I'll go read the main feedback thread, maybe there's something interesting there.

The way gifts appear in the library doesn't seem quite right.View attachment 111
I can click "Prize 0" to get the code, but after that I can still use the "Send Gift!" button to send a gift link with that key.

Also I'm not really a fan of blind approach to these gifts, I'd much rather be able to see which game I got without activating the code. But seeing that's how indiegala did those giveaways before, so I guess you have your reasons.
I won Ballpoint Universe, which I vaguely remember being interested in, and Explodemon, which looks interesting. I also won a used key for Dynamite Jack, and I already have AX:EL in my library and even though it's free maybe someone has use for the key:
AX:EL - HaVLN-sMGTC-Ee2GT (a,s,e - numbers that look kind of like corresponding uppercase letters)
Here are some tips, I havent beaten the rock or farming yet, but 7 clicks should do the trick on the brown rocks and plants. You can also water beside plants, which is useful to know. Prioritize smaller trees in the tree challenge as they take 15 clicks, the bigger ones take 20. The archers was the one I beat the most, just keep attacking I guess. Although, in the archer challenge, They sometimes took 7 hits and their health bar went into the negative. The crops are also hard, they take 2 hits. I managed to beat that one by holding down the movement keys while right clicking.

Notajoo

I just got a key that when I try to redeem it says I need the base game to claim it so it must be some kind of DLC. The problem is, it won't tell me what game it's for....

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
If the game is stuck on fetching data for more than 20 seconds, simply reload the page and you will be fine.

Reiten

If the game is stuck on fetching data for more than 20 seconds, simply reload the page and you will be fine.
If that doesn't help, log out on the main site and log back in. It seems that the main site and the forums use the login from the main site, but maintain the information differentlly, meaning that you can be loged in on the main site, but not the forums(Have expecienced this multiple times myself).

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Black screen on Google Chrome :confused:
Hi
AquaApprenticeHarbinger
( you know you can change your username if you want in indiegala profile and even connect your steam account? ;) )

Actually this is what you should see on Chrome ( may work in other browsers too )
The screenshot was taken 2 minutes ago.

Can you please post a screen of what you see as well?
Please make sure you have no ad block / javascript blocker active. Thank you!