Official Feudalife feedback Thread

Ixtab

So, am I missing something here? No new quests after harvesting for the first time. I did get one about working on another farm, but there are no places to go on the notice board, and I dont see the quest anywhere anymore - the journal is empty.
There seems to be nothing to do after like an hour of playing. I bought all the blueprints, but most of the structures dont even have anything I can do with them. Even the kitchen just has meat. I can make olive oil but do nothing with it.
I bought all the alchemy scrolls, but there is still nothing I can do with the alchemy table.

If this was in alpha in June, I am surprised that there is no more content. I liked what there was, but if you are trying to compete with games like Stardew Valley, you really need a lot more content. I mean, I could plant more than my meager 12 plants, but it would just be to harvest and sell to get gold for.... nothing.

Danjel Ricci

Staff member
@ixtab Like Sd-Snatcher said, we don't intend to compete with big titles. After all this is a free game developed with a small part of the IndieGala team, using a set of tools we've mostly never used before (and scarcely documented at times!), that's why development is taking some time.
We indeed plan to add new content (items, quests, places) but getting the base game working correctly first is the main priority.

Danjel Ricci

Staff member
@ode2order that may be a problem with your account actually, not directly with the game code; we may try to inviestigate, is Ode2Order your IndieGala website username too? Or that could also be some server-side error on our database, maybe try again now.