Official Feudalife MAIN GAME feedback Thread

Ixtab

So, am I missing something here? No new quests after harvesting for the first time. I did get one about working on another farm, but there are no places to go on the notice board, and I dont see the quest anywhere anymore - the journal is empty.
There seems to be nothing to do after like an hour of playing. I bought all the blueprints, but most of the structures dont even have anything I can do with them. Even the kitchen just has meat. I can make olive oil but do nothing with it.
I bought all the alchemy scrolls, but there is still nothing I can do with the alchemy table.

If this was in alpha in June, I am surprised that there is no more content. I liked what there was, but if you are trying to compete with games like Stardew Valley, you really need a lot more content. I mean, I could plant more than my meager 12 plants, but it would just be to harvest and sell to get gold for.... nothing.

Danjel Ricci

Staff member
@ixtab Like Sd-Snatcher said, we don't intend to compete with big titles. After all this is a free game developed with a small part of the IndieGala team, using a set of tools we've mostly never used before (and scarcely documented at times!), that's why development is taking some time.
We indeed plan to add new content (items, quests, places) but getting the base game working correctly first is the main priority.

Danjel Ricci

Staff member
@ode2order that may be a problem with your account actually, not directly with the game code; we may try to inviestigate, is Ode2Order your IndieGala website username too? Or that could also be some server-side error on our database, maybe try again now.

MiniEngima

Do something with the movements, they get stuck or it's moving any other way than im tryin to...

Hello,
I played a couple of challenges, ended up with 525 gold. I started the game, chose continue only to be spawned on water and axes on the ground and nothing else. No trees, rocks, etc. I tried to restart the game, only to end up with 0 gold. O.... kay? Tried to continue playing, made a spear, killed some bears and some humans, and when I went back to my farm, it got stuck on loading. About half an hour later it finally loaded, lost my plants, my house and everything that was on the ground.

Could anyone help with these problems? Thanks.

And after the game started, it started me from the tutorial with my health and stamina low.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeathStalker068

stuck on login loop too, when i click play it loads, then the page ask for login, i click on login, the page send me to my indiegala profile, using chrome., no adblock or javascript blockers, cleared chache already, facebook and google login dont work, logged out and in doesn't solve the problem..

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
stuck on login loop too, when i click play it loads, then the page ask for login, i click on login, the page send me to my indiegala profile, using chrome., no adblock or javascript blockers, cleared chache already, facebook and google login dont work, logged out and in doesn't solve the problem..
You may want to clear cookies and try to login again.

Facebook/Google login should work as well.
If you still experience problems please write to our support email specifying your email.

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
10 minutes fetching data, 10 minutes and counting 'loading' - maybe I'll try again tomorrow :(
When this happens , just reload the page.
You shouldn't wait more than 20 secs but most of times it should fetch data instantly.

tAKa

only "crafting basics" "little rest"quest this game?
i made pallet and sleep, but i can not recieve new quest :unsure:

edit:
play new game and get food quest
but lost coin :(

Last edited:

Danjel Ricci

Staff member
Do something with the movements, they get stuck or it's moving any other way than im tryin to...
Could you please elaborate on this? Movement seems to work fine currently.

To anyone else, thanks for the feedback. I plan to upload a new version either today or tomorrow depending on how much stuff I manage to resolve. Please note that most of the issues you are experiencing now are caused by server overload, due to the amount of people playing the Challenge mode. About corrutped save, I'll be on it as soon as possible.
Anyways please use the dedicated feedback thread if you have issue with Challenge mode; let's keep this thread about the main game only. Thanks. :)

Hello,
I played a couple of challenges, ended up with 525 gold. I started the game, chose continue only to be spawned on water and axes on the ground and nothing else. No trees, rocks, etc. I tried to restart the game, only to end up with 0 gold. O.... kay? Tried to continue playing, made a spear, killed some bears and some humans, and when I went back to my farm, it got stuck on loading. About half an hour later it finally loaded, lost my plants, my house and everything that was on the ground.

Could anyone help with these problems? Thanks.

And after the game started, it started me from the tutorial with my health and stamina low.
So, now I can't even play the game. I can play the challenges, but when I try to play the actual game, it tells me to login. When I hit the Login button, it redirects me to my IndieGala profile.

tugamix666

I have a black screen and items are all just pink question marks called undefined.
It was working ok like 30 minutes ago.

EDIT: Also I couldn't buy grapes, or I could but they didn't appear in my inventory.

Last edited:
I have a black screen and items are all just pink question marks called undefined.
It was working ok like 30 minutes ago.
Having the exact same issue here. Black screen and items are question marks called undefined.

I don't seem to have a player character onscreen and can't move.