Official Feudalife MAIN GAME feedback Thread

tugamix666

Game works now, but the floor is water and axes and my progress seems to be reset, although I have all the mail I had before.
Starting a new game doesn't work, its still the same.

Danjel Ricci

Staff member
We just had a big issue with the files uploaded to the server, but unfortunately whoever played in the last hour might have lost its data. We are very sorry for that. 😣
The fixes are deploying just now and will be online in minutes is online now.

EDIT: checking now, there might still be issues. Please wait before playing, I'll update this thread as soon as things work as expected.

EDIT2: the game is working again and Challenge mode will be reopened shortly! Our apologies for all the issues.

Last edited:

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
No, it is still the same. A black screen with some purple question marks.

I am playing on Google Chrome (Version 78.0.3904.70/64-bits) as advised and have been able to play the game before.

View attachment 114
Game is working for us and connected users.
We see thousands of matches played.
As long as you are on chrome and have no script blocker and no https you should be fine.

Game is working for us and connected users.
We see thousands of matches played.
Argh, so I am literally the only one with the black screen issue at the moment? I hate it when that happens... :D

As long as you are on chrome and have no script blocker and no https you should be fine.
Hrmmm... I don't have script blockers/ad blockers or anything like that on Google Chrome. And definitely not on https.

Still seeing a black screen.

EDIT: I tried removing all cookies/history and such. Still not working here.

Last edited:

Kriss

there are so many problems, some times there are bugs and you cannot continue gameline, quest disapear bug or npc disapear bug. And only way i found to fix these problems it's start again this game :(. please fix that!

Jack Rider

all who have "there was a problem while connecting to your account" error try don't use Steam avatar and Steam username.

sorry my english. google translate it's my helper.

Hi I finaly reached 33000coins so I bought the house research and learned that immediately. But when I came back to my land, it disapeared. So now I have no house and no money...so there is no save after learning I guess...it disapointed me a lot.

Notajoo

I just started playing this game yesterday and I got to the quest to get 10 meat from the wilds. I disconnected and today I came back and now I have no quests and no way to advance in the game. I still have all of the mail from the previous day but no quests to continue to unlock the story and features.

Danjel Ricci

Staff member
No, it is still the same. A black screen with some purple question marks.
It's very likely you still had a corrupted savegame from a previous version and that won't go away unless you start a new game. Unfortunately these bugs are still happening, I often wrote this in the thread.
I recognize it's frustrating, but the game had a pretty rocky start and I'm trying my best to fix all this stuff, while working on the new features and help with the Challenge mode when needed.

I'm stuck at the very beginning. I chopped all the trees, cut all the grass and mined all the stones. Now my map is completely empty (save for a casually regrowing tree or rock). The only items I can craft are the pickaxe, axe, sickle and pallet. I wasn't given any further quests, and I'm not allowed to leave for the wildlands... Have even waited several in-game days in a row, but I cannot proceed any further. What am I doing wrong?

OK, this is obviously not where it ends. After reading some of the posts in this thread I decided to start a new game. "What's the worst that could happen?" Well, I'll tell you what happened: all the gold I won in the Feudalife Challenge went *poof*. :cry: But at least my game seems not to be stuck in limbo anymore. :D

Last edited: