Official LiveQuiz feedback thread

danny10889

I got a question. I am new here but I was waiting for the quiz to reach zero. When it reaches zero. nothing happen. when I refreshed it, it just went minus and still nothing happen. is there something I need to do in order to be able to do quiz?

So this problem has been around a long time, because since last week I try to participate in the Quiz ... and I can not. I had a few times, I restarted the page, and the questions remained, but I had nowhere to answer.

Originally posted by: The_Keeper said:
Hey oliveiracardoso,

Can you tell us which browser you are using and if you have any specific add-ons installed on it?

Thank you.
Hi The Keeper, I use firefox and have no add-ons installed. Today I also used Microsoft Edge and the Quiz did not work.

darksim

What was up with the timer on the 4/20 game? Those were not seconds ticking by. Will there be a re-do?

sanyiokok

Originally posted by: darksim said:
What was up with the timer on the 4/20 game? Those were not seconds ticking by. Will there be a re-do?
It was fun lol, i just panic selected answers and done 8/10! wonder if anyone got 10 correct, but doubt, in that 2 seconds for each question wasnt even enough time to read the questions.

Joseph

The second time was kinda the same, I also managed to do 8/10. and we have 91 winners :)

danny10889

I was able to do the quiz for a few days but now I am not able to do the quiz again. it went to zero but nothing happen again. I am using firefox and nothing else was open. no add on to it either. Ever since they change the page on the quiz, I havent been able to do the quiz at all.

Spiff

For the first three questions, I would click the correct answer but it would not allow me to select it until well after the 10 seconds expired. I was able to eventually select it for the first two, but I was marked wrong for the third despite clicking on the correct answer well before the 10 seconds were up. It seems like every single quiz has a different set of bugs.

Lora_L

For me too. I clicked on the correct answer but it wasn't pressed. The button was broken. Sadly =(

:(Same here...first three CORRECT answers were not registered I lost the chance to win, eventhough all my answers were Correct......maybe servers are overloaded? it is frustrating and no fun.

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, We're sorry, we had some technical difficulties...again, due to the high influx of people. Our next quiz will be a stress test in order to avoid such issues in the future. Thank you very much for the feedback!

tAKa

I chose all question 1 and all correct answer, but I can't recieve prize...

Lora_L

I still have a bug with time. On the site of the Indiegala and on the page of the quiz time is different. The difference in three minutes.
I am very grateful for the idea of "money for brains". But for now it brings only disappointment because of numerous bugs. Thanks a lot for all who try to fix it!

tAKa

I chose "1" for All Question and all correct,
but My name nothing in Quiz winners list
this is second time...
no credit, no points, terrible bug..

Keeper Of Monsters

I had no problems yesterday, but today I see 2:
1. Despite picking all the right answers (and getting green for all of them - you don't even need clues for them right now, so easy!) I didn't get on the list of winners and (obviously) didn't get the prize.
2. After page refreshes to leaderboards (and a countdown to next quiz) - number of winners and prize amount is different form what quiz result did show after completion.
And if you check the full list of winners - 3 users on it with 0 points: ChaosReigns, Rasmus, and Anthony Pearce. Just a visual glitch or...?

P.S. Actually, make it 3: amount of points in my "personal" strip is different from top100 leaderboard - 10010 against 10530. And "personal" shows points for last quiz: 550. Amount of credits still the same as was yesterday. Something somewhere doesn't update correctly...

Alfametadol

I answered the questions correctly, but did not make it to the list of winners and did not receive a prize.