Profile locked, no code received ???????

I've waited 24 hours and still no code received ?
What is going on ?
Can you please unlock my profile ?

I also sent a e-mail to support, and after 17 hours and still no message form support either ?

:mad:

After 35 hours i finally received a code, but the code is not working ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
👿😡

👎

:cry:

I've waited almost 48 hours and still no code received ?
What is going on ?
Can you please unlock my profile ?

I also sent an e-mail to support, and after 40 hours and still no message form support either ?

Is indiegala abandoned ?

:mad:

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

We are sorry but we have not received any email from your account, we have sent you now an email with the code to unlock your profile.

Let us know if you have other issues.

Thank you

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

We are sorry but we have not received any email from your account, we have sent you now an email with the code to unlock your profile.

Thank you

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Thank you

Hi,

Thank you
"Sorry but the code is wrong! Please try again. "

I have not been able to unlock account since Friday ?
Received 3 codes, none is working !!!!

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Hi.

What happens if you click 'resend code' ,? You don't receive It in the next few minutes?
Have you checked your spam folder?

Hi.

What happens if you click 'resend code' ,? You don't receive It in the next few minutes?
Have you checked your spam folder?
I tried pressing the resend button at least 2500 times since friday ?
Spam folder is also checked as all the 4 codes you sent me last 4 days has been found there.

I got a strange e-mail from someone "Riccardo" saying "Email check" and that i should reply if i got this message.
Is that from you ?

If that is the case then i'm sorry that i haven't replied, but because i am very aware on phishing etc.. in emails i don't normally reply when somebody just ask like that !
Because i don't know who's asking.

Btw, i also tried to press "recover account" on the login page, but i never receive an e-mail there too.

Last edited:

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience, we have sent you an email but it seems that you have not received it.

We deleted your account

Thank you