Report Giveaways Here

mseals

This is simply a place to report if you feel a giveaway is breaking the rules. and it will be looked into. Since everything is done manually it may take a few but it will be looked at. thank you for your reporting and help making Indiegala a decent place for giveaways.

How did Geno smurf get rid of his negatives???? Now he is level 5.....????mseals I guess somebody from support helped him.....Does this mean he is not a bot?????and Not a scammer?????Can anyone rep him?????
The other fellow is making an error- as Indieg is saying its Ultimate pak......He himself is saying its the Skorpion pak.....Don't think he is a scammer just a wayward person from Austria I believe.(in Error)........He needs an Education not Removal in my humble opinion....I still think people should be able to put up a Giveaway....

mseals

Didn't know he had Negatives. Probably talked the people into fixing them. Am watching him so we will see if he ends up making a new account.

I guess right now Bundles are cheap...So I'm guessing persons are taking advantage of this...And putting up Giveaways here of what they don't want...So not many in violation of the 3 Rules yu mentioned......... I will say thank yu to all those putting Giveaways here...TY..

mseals

Originally posted by: philipgreenwood64 said:
I guess right now Bundles are cheap...So I'm guessing persons are taking advantage of this...And putting up Giveaways here of what they don't want...So not many in violation of the 3 Rules yu mentioned......... I will say thank yu to all those putting Giveaways here...TY..
No there have been .. Already have 2 players banned and about 3 more on the to be banned list. If I see you try to give away a game that is free one time Isn't a big deal. It is more people who every time a game is given away they are doing it and/or they are giving away multiple copies..

mseals

schastliv4ik

Originally posted by: mseals said:
Originally posted by: schastliv4ik said:
reporting your own giveaways .. kinda different.. maybe you knew you was on the soon to be banned list?? Ok i will remove those and not add them to your list

I apologize if there is something wrong. I've been here recently, and I really do not know what can not be done. Are there any rules in public access that I'm familiar with?

P.S. sorry for my English

I would like to hear what the community here on IndieG thinks about my answer??????? The key could have been "Snipped" by a key generator- or good guesser who fluked out and punched into steam your code and got your game Koliandk.......I could be all wet............??

koliandk

Originally posted by: philipgreenwood64 said:
I would like to hear what the community here on IndieG thinks about my answer??????? The key could have been "Snipped" by a key generator- or good guesser who fluked out and punched into steam your code and got your game Koliandk.......I could be all wet............??

May be i didnt underdtand right, but you think that some programm steal this code ? Is that happens often ? I just donno. But in fact i just didnt get a key that i won, i'm not so happy about that ;( .

mseals

Guys if they give oyu the wrong code there ios a way to give them Negative rep. After they recieve so many they get banned. The odds of a Key "guesser' are so far out there .. is it possible .. sure But think of this the standard key uses 16 dif letters/numbers .. that means that the odds of someone guessing your key is 36 to the 16th power No clue exactly how huge that would be but would literally take hundreds if not thousands of years to try all those combinations. So you tell me .. what do you think?? Oh finally found a calculator let me figure it out it is one in 7,958,661,109,946,400,884,391,936 chance he guessed your key.