Why I am not able to create a giveaway campaign?

Vidiator

Why I am not able to create a giveaway campaign?
I can open "create new" and fill out all required fields - but at the end on clicking for "Calculate game value" the "Continue ->"-button changes to "Retry" and nothing happens! :-/

valike13

Who knows. Maybe you are trying to give away very low cost games. 🤔
In other way i really don't know. Try to contact support.

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Hi.

Are you looking to create a giveaway for a game in particular? It may be a temporary banned game.
Or does it happen with every game?

kirbybuddy

For me it only happens with the game "Woodlands." I decided to wait a little while to see if others were able to create it. I noticed Woodlands showed up in at least two giveaways today, but still I receive "retry" when I try to create it.

Attachments

mseals

The block list is in my head .. Well and in an admin only area. Basically any game that was given away for free (and I catch it) is blocked from being given away .. there are Glitches that still allow it sometimes . And every so often I go in and remove a bunch. Games given away for free (has to be like more than 5,000 of them given away) - Beta - And what I call high end dlc's ( Basically a dlc that is expensive that you can't use unless you have the expensive base game.. these are given away because they know who ever wins won't be able to use it and can't mark it bad except in rare cases.) there are exceptions but Not very often. Like If Indiegala gives it away it is still allowed.

ASAC_Nobody

I would love to give away "Your Doodles Are Bugged!", which I won in the Feudalife Challenge. However, there is no Steam store page for that game anymore. Is there still a way to create this giveaway?

Last edited:

danny10889

I dont even know how the giveaway works. the games that I won in feudalife challenge, I try putting in the code but it keep saying invalid code. I want to do giveaway as well.