Wrong pricing on and cant buy the Sacred Mysteries Bundle?

krille152

On the home page it clearly states $2.99 minimum to get the bundle but when im trying to buy it the minimum is $3.74?? why is that?

Edit: and both on the Home page and purchase page it state 96% off

Edit 2: Just noticed that its Happy Hour but still doesn't make sense why people have to pay more during that time

Edit 3: Tried to buy it now but when i click on Credit Card for payment option it jumps to the Home Page while i had no problem getting past that point with other bundles , its this bundle completely broken???

Last edited:

valike13

In happy hour you may get more games over bundle and that can cause higher price - i think myself. But it is little weird for me. 🤨

krille152

In happy hour you may get more games over bundle and that can cause higher price - i think myself. But it is little weird for me. 🤨
From what i understand you need to buy one bundle for yourself first, then during happy hour for the same bundle you buy one more to get the free gifts, at least i didnt receive any gifts when i bought 2x Indie Inside earlier today during the Happy Hour.
Its pretty confusing how the HH works so im not sure if i got it right thu

valike13

This happy hour sale is puzzle for me too. 😓 I don't understand it at all. 🤔

Paula

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

During Happy Hour the price of the bundle increase because you receive more gifts for the same bundle.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Thank you

Warspite

I bought the Heroes Squad bundle yesterday while it was on HH and received only 1 bundle. I had previously bought the bundle when it was released and I also ticked the HH box.

I sent an email to IG Support yesterday about the issue but have heard nothing from them as yet.

valike13

During Happy Hour the price of the bundle increase because you receive more gifts for the same bundle.
This is little tricky. Happy hour would provide more games for same price, not more games for higher price?!? :unsure: