New profile posts

hello thanks for all of your giveaways and thanks in advance for your answer ( maybe you can considering use this forum for solve the problem for bad key because I think more than me have limited profil on steam and can't add friend on it XD ) thanks a lot and good luck for lvl 8 here
PS sorry for my bad english
Im trying to purchase iceborne but keep getting
500 Internal Server Error
The server has either erred or is incapable of performing the requested operation.
please help as sale ends soon
ricirick
ricirick
Thanks!

When do you receive the error? When you hit payment button or before?
ricirick
ricirick
What is your payment method?
Hi,

We have have checked and we have not received an email fromt he account that you are using in our site.

Please find below the code to unlock your profile:

D54808

Let us know if you have othe rissues.

Thank you
sorry but this giveaway is no longer a vailable!

I get that poster every time I try to participate in a raffle.
how can I solve that?
Hello
i've purchased tekken7 but it have no serail code for me " I get a Fetching Serial Data Failure "
Hello,

Can you please help me? I am still waiting to get my Steam Key. I purchased NBA 2k20 but when I try to get the steam key from my profile I get a Fetching Serial Data Failure for Steam Key error and I am unable to get the steam key to download the game.
Hello,

Can you please help me? I am still waiting to get my Steam Key. I purchased NBA 2k20 but when I try to get the steam key from my profile I get a Fetching Serial Data Failure for Steam Key error and I am unable to get the steam key to download the game.
Why am I "purpleplotevent"? More importantly, how do I change this name? Yeesh.
ricirick
ricirick
Hi.

That name gets assigned you automatically if you create a profile by scratch ( not through socials, in that case you get as username your social name )
If you want to change it just:
- go to your profile and edit it.
or
- go to your profile and link your steam account ( in that case you will get username and useravatar from your steam account )

Let me know if you succeded.

Best!
aquagrotesquethrilling
aquagrotesquethrilling
Please fix my NBA 2k20 key not redeeming. It's been 2 days.
ricirick
ricirick
This should have been fixed. Can you confirm it?