Recent content by blackespwestern

  1. B

    No idea whats wrong

    Same Here. Guess maintenance is still going.
  2. B

    Fallout 76

    Welcome to the giveaway of Fallout 76. I hope you enjoy it.
  3. B

    Fallout 76

    This key is not for Xbox PC.
  4. B

    The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight

    Thank you very much for this nice game!
  5. B

    Batora: Lost Haven

    Dear PURPLEDRAGONHARBINGER, Thank you for this nice game! Have a nice day. Best Regards Sir Myr
  6. B

    Theatre of War 3: Korea

    Dear duglasli, thank you very much for this nice game! Best Regards Sir Myr the 13th.
  7. B

    Expansion - Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods

    Dear Sketcher Sunny,I just found out Ialready had the DLC. I wrote the indiegala support to reroll the giveaway and give it to another Person. I'm very sorry for this. Best Regards Sir Myr.
  8. B

    Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943

    Dear Eugene, thank you very much for this nice game! Best Regards Sir Myr.
  9. B

    Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943

    Welcome to the giveaway of Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943. I hope you enjoy it.
  10. B

    Theatre of War 3: Korea

    Dear Random Stranger, It was a duplicate key / has been activated by another account. Best Regards Myr
  11. B

    Theatre of War 3: Korea

    Welcome to the giveaway of Theatre of War 3: Korea. I hope you enjoy it.
  12. B

    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition

    Dear GreenJauntMyth, It was a duplicate key / has been activated by another account. Best Regards Myr
  13. B

    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition

    Welcome to the giveaway of Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition. I hope you enjoy it.
  14. B

    GET EVEN

    Thank you very much for the game.
  15. B

    GET EVEN

    Welcome to the giveaway of GET EVEN. I hope you enjoy it.
Top