Recent content by ctpax001rus

  1. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    I came for you in Area 51
  2. C

    GAMERS LAIR

  3. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    I understand, but it would be appropriate if I was looking for a job or if I wasn't happy with what I'm doing right now. Fortunately, I'm doing great in this regard. Games, collecting, selling, discord are purely my hobby in which I appeared completely by accident
  4. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    haha but not have time for this, always busy in RL
  5. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    Thanks and agree
  6. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    Thanks bro
  7. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    Congratulations =)
  8. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    cool
  9. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    no all good
  10. C

    Keydrops Go Here!

    ninjad, do you have another one for trade?)
  11. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    A little bit of my vacation in the mountains
  12. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    What you want? Art?
  13. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    Wishlisted
  14. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    nice game I was complete it on Steam
  15. C

    GAMERS LAIR

    You know where everything is for real...
Top