Recent content by galman

  1. G

    Keydrops Go Here!

    I took the second-to-last Weakless. Thanks a lot!
  2. G

    DESOLATE

    Welcome to the giveaway of DESOLATE. I hope you enjoy it.
  3. G

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Happy Summer Holiday
  4. G

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Before you're trying to activate it on store.steampowered.com/account/registerkey, open network panel and in response from server will info about game
  5. G

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Thanks for the Zoria: Age of Shattering
  6. G

    Keydrops Go Here!

    It was alive, thanks!
  7. G

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Won key in Gameplay Giveaway: Impulse!, hope it works
  8. G

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Thanks!
  9. G

    Police Stories

    It's valid until March 31st, 2026 10pm (UTC), so what's the point of the giveaway?
  10. G

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Thanks a lot!
  11. G

    Keydrops Go Here!

    I'd take it.
  12. G

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Thanks a lot RETRO!
  13. G

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Hi RETRO Can I have Harold Halibut?
  14. G

    Report Giveaways Here

    With GOG, at least you can check whether the key is still valid, which game it is for, and until what date. With Steam, only after redeeming.
  15. G

    Resident Evil Requiem Steam Key

    Go to My library (Login or register | Indiegala) -> Giveaways -> Completed to check
Top