Recent content by idmooseman

  1. I

    GAMERS LAIR

    Thank you.
  2. I

    GAMERS LAIR

    Happy birthday, Retro. Sorry I missed the party, but I did subscribe to your YouTube channel. Hope that helps.
  3. I

    GAMERS LAIR

    Exactly. I bought it; it's mine.
  4. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Oh, yeah...I have one of those, as well. Free month of IGN Plus: HUMBLE_7VFSOFY3A73T
  5. I

    GAMERS LAIR

    Agreed. I prefer physical game versions over digital versions. Looking at bookshelves full of games gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment.
  6. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Saved. Thank you all. I appreciate the assistance this community provides on a regular basis.
  7. I

    GAMERS LAIR

    Welcome back.
  8. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    I have access to SteamDB, but have no idea how to use the process you mentioned. Would you be able to DM the process to me so we don't clog up this thread with conversations unrelated to the topic?
  9. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Ah, the key appears to be for "Empress of the Deep", if I understood, and correctly performed, your instructions. Would anyone like to have this game?
  10. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Well, surprise, surprise. I own a Steam key today on the "Wheel", but I already own it, according to Steam when I tried to activate the key. I believe there is a way to determine what game it is, but I do not remember the process. Would someone point me in the right direction, please? I will...
  11. I

    GAMERS LAIR

    Every now and then I will see this message. I refresh the page and/or "try again later" and it clears.
  12. I

    GAMERS LAIR

    Yep, @panto-esp speaks the truth. , and in his defense, the auto-correction feature thingy on this site changed the link to the "90% off" text. It happened to me when I posted this message.
  13. I

    GAMERS LAIR

    That tube enters the bucket in too low of a position. Who could possibly enjoy a weekend gaming session with pee leaking out of the bucket?
  14. I

    GAMERS LAIR

    Dammit, @Dantefromhell89 you scared the crap out of me. Don't do that. I'm an old man. LOL Welcome back.
  15. I

    GAMERS LAIR

    I did that and the game did not show up in my library. I had to download the game in order for it to show up in my library. When I uninstalled it, the game no longer showed up in my library as an owned game. I had download it again in order for it to show up.
Top