Recent content by imp_atience

  1. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    The key worked, thanks for the game.
  2. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    If no one else has asked yet, I'm willing to try it.
  3. I

    Club Life

    Actually you can find out, click on the game title to open the page for that specific giveaway, under "Serial" it will be either "Guaranteed" or "Non guaranteed".
  4. I

    Club Life

    This was a "Guaranteed" giveaway, this means the game key was bought on IndieGala and given away directly instead of being revealed. You can only leave feedback on the "Non-Guaranteed" ones. From my understanding, if there is an issue with a "Guaranteed" key, you need to raise a ticket with...
  5. I

    Time Loader

    Steam keys can be activated here: Sign In
  6. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    If you still have keys I'll take one please. Activated, thanks.
  7. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Sorry for the delay, it took almost two hours for the game to show in my library.
  8. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    I'll take both of them please.
  9. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Oh well, not the first time I misread something.
  10. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    😲
  11. I

    Keydrops Go Here!

    Apologies for the delayed thanks, the game page doesn't show as owned so I thought this was one of those codes that showed the success message even if someone else had already used it. I was checking my orders history for something else and saw it was there, not sure why the game page is still...
  12. I

    Why doesn't search seem to work.

    Search has been broken since they did the update late last year, it's been reported several times. As far as I know they've never attempted to fix it.
  13. I

    Destiny 2: Lightfall

    Welcome to the giveaway of Destiny 2: Lightfall. I hope you enjoy it.
  14. I

    Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Exceptional Card Pack

    Welcome to the giveaway of Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Exceptional Card Pack. I hope you enjoy it.
  15. I

    Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Drenn Redblade

    Welcome to the giveaway of Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Drenn Redblade. I hope you enjoy it.
Top