Recent content by myconv

  1. M

    Have they stopped providing Galacredit for giveaway?

    So what is "Indiegala Coins" according to you?
  2. M

    What happened with the free games?

    I used to have a long list of games I won from the challenge. It was difficult to claim them because the interface was glitchy. There were many pages unclaimed still. But all those disappeared. Anyone know why? Since all those disappeared, does that mean there is 0 chance of winning a game...
  3. M

    Have they stopped providing Galacredit for giveaway?

    When you set a giveaway it says it will give you X amount of "Indiegala Coins" of which I believe at least in the past has meant "galacredit" But I recently gave away a game that got a thumbs up and my "galacredit" has not changed. Maybe it's a delayed update? Is giving away a game suppose to...
  4. M

    Virtual girl save virtual boy

    Not sure I'm "supporting" them by regifting the game.
  5. M

    Virtual girl save virtual boy

    Yeah surely it would never be worth buying for this price in a million years. Probably wouldn't even be worth buying for more than a buck or two. I won it from a giveaway. Giving it away myself could give me credit that would tip me over to be able to afford a game I want from IG. I don't mind...
  6. M

    Virtual girl save virtual boy

    Welcome to the giveaway of Virtual girl save virtual boy. I hope you enjoy it.
  7. M

    Ecos Del Silencio

    Is there a English mode for this game? I ask seeing that there isn't even English for the description. Which makes me wonder about the comments in English commending the game.
  8. M

    Giveaway locked due to suspicious activity

    Often when I try to do the Feudalife challenge game I get "Giveaway locked due to suspicious activity" Sometimes immediately when I try to play and sometimes some seconds after the game has started. It does it in bunches so if it's locking right away or a few seconds in it will keep doing that...
  9. M

    The Seeker

    The alert tells me to come here for a free game only to say "product not available"
  10. M

    Any tips for knowing if a key is good?

    As you folks probably know that if you own the game a key is for, it does not tell you (that I know of) whether the key is actually any good, whether it's claimed or not. Which is tricky when you want to trade keys. I had a situation where I sent someone key after key from my store gotten from...
  11. M

    Official Feudalife CHALLENGE feedback Thread

    What hour and time zone is it usually up? It seems unfair this up and down, like those who can not be on during these times miss out. Over and over it;s always done for me. I don't want to spend all day refreshing a page setting aside the times I can't be on
  12. M

    Official Feudalife CHALLENGE feedback Thread

    Every time I check it's down, and I try to check multiple times during the day. Shortly before it went down so long ago, it got harder and I struggled to get even 1 key a day.
  13. M

    Is there a way to disable the pop up reminding people no key replacements?

    I got 16 pages of keys to go through. Thankfully that key listing next page bug is not rearing its head, perhaps because no ones claiming keys anymore since the challenge went down. Every new key claim I got to click 3 times. First time I click the pop up comes up reminding me no key...
  14. M

    FlatOut

    Welcome to the giveaway of FlatOut. I hope you enjoy it.
  15. M

    No key.

    It's not like the keys are disappearing, it's like blanks are being given out. I was able to claim older keys from before this started just fine a few minutes ago
Top