Recent content by paliagi

  1. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    I tried activating the first one but it came back as already used. Thanks for sharing!
  2. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Cronos was 6,755 ARP. STALKER 2 was exactly 10,000 ARP. Not sure why it's so lopsided.
  3. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    I keep noticing that AWA is crawling with Nintendo fanboys who all flooded the place recently to get free Switch games (like the guy below). That's probably part of the reason for the recent technical problems with Twitch and Steam quests. I predict they'll be nerfing DRP rewards soon if all...
  4. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Miasma was turned off because it had the wrong keys. People got Cozy Cleaner instead.
  5. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Don't think you can. It's a blind auction. You can see what the top bids were after the auction ends. Someone on Discord usually estimates what the lowest winning bid was based on responses from others. Typically it's around 7500-8000. Last time it was much lower because the game was crap.
  6. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Turns out it was a weird bug. The 1 ARP never showed up in my ARP log and the quest was still available. I tried again and got 7 ARP 🤷🏽‍♂️
  7. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Bruh! Seriously?? Is AWA trolling us again or was I just very unlucky?
  8. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    For a moment, I thought Legolas was having a tourettes episode...
  9. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    🤔
  10. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    They actually do give away 1000s of keys. It's just that there are massive bot farms that snatch all of them. AMD has 0 security against bots. All they require is an email address so making 100s of alts is a piece of cake.
  11. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Doh. I forgot to refresh the page. It's 1 in 776! 😱 Kill me 🐸 💀
  12. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    1 in 224 chance! Let's GOOOO!!! Thanks for posting all the codes. 😍
  13. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Yeah, knew that. I was just wondering if it's possible to find someone who'll trade me game keys or steam inventory for a twitch card. Guessing it's not that easy because most people who donate to streamers aren't exactly the penny pinching types looking to save a few bucks via a shady trade.
  14. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Can I do anything useful with Twitch gift cards, like trade them for games? 🤔
  15. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Like Legolas said, you have to go the battle pass page and claim all the milestones manually by clicking on each one. It's totally worth doing. You'll get 300 ARP in addition to the tokens. I think you still have time. The battle pass store is open for 3 more days.
Top