Recent content by panto-esp

  1. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    https://givee.club/event/1451
  2. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Here: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408064600721-FAQ-Amazon-Luna-x-GOG?product=gog/ In any case, you can try the keys on GOG, it's not like Steam. ______________________________ Edit: Sorry devil4lived, I hadn't even said hello. Welcome!! :p
  3. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Yeah, sure, I already figured that. But now that you mention it, I think the perfect setup would be to put a webcam behind you and a green screen in front so you could see yourself like that girl, as if you were playing with "yourself". And so you could turn around and wave to yourself, XD Be...
  4. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Something like this: Beat Saber I didn't know this game. I think I could spend hours just watching it, XD
  5. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Thank goodness the camera is not mandatory.
  6. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    🤣(y) Edit: Yeah, it's been like this for several days. It's so you can learn to type emoticons the old-fashioned way. 🤣 I didn't read it! but W A S D is ← ↑ ↓ → . That's just how it's always been. 🤣
  7. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    That game was free until now; anyone who was interested will have already gotten it. Do you mean @valike13 ?
  8. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Free --> Paid https://store.steampowered.com/app/790210/Neon_Knight_Vengeance_From_The_Grave/
  9. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Givee.club: again, again, again | | . . . . . These bastards have hacked Givee (cloudflare) to block it, triggering all the browser alerts. I guess they have a whitelist where they put | . . . . . the four most important websites, and all the others are blocked (cloudflare). V...
  10. P

    GAMERS LAIR

  11. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Free on EPIC Shogun Showdown: https://store.epicgames.com/p/shogun-showdown-61832d/ MindCop: - PC: https://store.epicgames.com/p/mindcop-78e6c1/ - Android: https://store.epicgames.com/p/mindcop-android-0f4bac - IOS: https://store.epicgames.com/p/mindcop-ios-11d53d
  12. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Damn those bastards!! These soccer bastards are blocking Cloudflare again, just like every time there's some crappy soccer game: ____________________________________________________________________________________________ El acceso a la presente dirección IP ha sido bloqueado en cumplimiento de...
  13. P

    Keydrops Go Here!

    (y) Save this image:
  14. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Diablo® IV Play For Free - Expires: 21 September 2026 – 17:00:00 UTC
  15. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Congratulations on turning 5K ! Thanks for the info. I have "Security check failed" , so now I won't even bother trying other ways.
Top