Recent content by purpleeventquail

  1. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    The middle screenshot should say, "Games Won" not "Keys Won."
  2. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Congratulations! Now to 10,000 games!
  3. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Number 2 sounds annoying. Is that where it will break this week?🤔
  4. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Yes! Good luck on getting the key! I forgot about it so I'm like at 20,000 but I am optimistic because it dropped around 800 keys but my placement dropped around 5,000 spots at the same time. This is an endurance test! 2800 keys/4 hours = 700 keys/hr. 10,000 keys/ 700keys/hr = ~14.29 hrs, so...
  5. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    I agree! I got a $700 9070 XT with Crimson Desert. It is around twice as much as a I paid for my GTX 1070. It has 16GB of VRAM at least. I read Apple is going to start renting their stuff. People think they need a thousand dollar video card for frame generation. Frame generation and upscaling...
  6. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    This brought to mind this video by John McAfee on how to uninstall McAfee antivirus software:
  7. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    It looks like it was reset in May 2025 for me.
  8. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    I agree! It is what gachas kinda look like under the hood.
  9. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    What are the "five nice little games?" I agree! I am considering Sim City 3000 for $1.24.
  10. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Me neither and we got accounts from July 2019. You are my elder.🧐 Wow, it has been that long. We have been around longer than some of these whippersnappers! It doesn't feel that way to me, and that is what happens when you create an account, and let it gather dust. Back then they had something...
  11. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Which game is that?
  12. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    I have no idea. It sounded good when I thought of it. The forums and the store were super sluggish for me at the same time. Are they on different IPs?
  13. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    They had 4 extra odds giveaways together. Of course the store was going to be DDoS'd by people clicking "1 iS" repeatedly by doing that. They need to learn to pace themselves.
  14. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    Happy Birthday!🎂 May the 4th be with you! Our birthdays are close. I was born on Mother's Day.
  15. P

    GAMERS LAIR

    This reminded me of this Type O Negative song:
Top