Why did you enter the giveaway then if you had a problem when so many others post non steam keys? Not only did you enter the giveaway but also then went ahead and reported. I see you have also redeemed the key which is the most disgusting thing you have done. I am going to block you so you so...
Why did you enter the giveaway then if you had a problem when so many others post non steam keys? You are so bad that not only did you enter the giveaway but also then went ahead and reported. I see you have also redeemed the key which is the most disgusting thing you have done. I am going to...
Bro, why you gave me a negative feedback? If you read the giveaway description, it is for GOG and not Steam and you have to remove all dashes and the last two zeroes from the key to then redeem the key on GOG. Could you try that and let me know if it works?
Hi there
Please provide positive feedback for winning the game so that I can get points to level up. I would really appreciate it.
Thank You.
Techminator