Recent content by rishat-khaibullin

  1. R

    GAMERS LAIR

    Thanks for the heads-up! I’ve marked the key as used
  2. R

    GAMERS LAIR

    Glad the key worked! Enjoy the game! :)
  3. R

    GAMERS LAIR

    I have two Clid The Snail (Steam) keys. The game was previously offered in the Lenovo Legion Gaming community, but unfortunately, the keys turned out to be region-locked. Maybe they’ll be useful to someone here. I just remembered that I still have them sitting around collecting dust. :)...
  4. R

    GAMERS LAIR

    GreenConjureSoothsayer, thank you so much for the opportunity! Unfortunately, it looks like the key has already expired and can no longer be redeemed: By the way, hi everyone! I’m a new member of your community — just dropping by to say hello and join the fun! :)
  5. R

    GAMERS LAIR

    If no one else has asked yet, I'm willing to try it :)
Top