Official Feudalife CHALLENGE feedback Thread

TTRM

Entries are recorded only if you complete the match ( if you abandon the match even at lasts econd we do not record it )
I always conclude each round by waiting a few seconds on the result-screen, followed by clicking the "go to profile"-button provided by the challenge-page.

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Just completed mining challenge, and got error again. I was at 12/12 completed rocks, and 6 out of 7 "clicks" to complete next one.
According our data you did not completed that challenge.
Chances are that an error was raised in the client and server did not recorded the result because saw it like an abandoned match ( for any reason, disconnection, script crash, etc. )
Again please, try to test it using Chrome and no script blockers.

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
I always conclude each round by waiting a few seconds on the result-screen, followed by clicking the "go to profile"-button provided by the challenge-page.
I did not mean that you explicitly abandoned.
In your case the noscript may generate several errors including this one. If a script fails each execution ( for whatever reason ) the server simply ignores the result.

raficda

According our data you did not completed that challenge.
Chances are that an error was raised in the client and server did not recorded the result because saw it like an abandoned match ( for any reason, disconnection, script crash, etc. )
Again please, try to test it using Chrome and no script blockers.
I am playing using Chrome, and don't have any add-ons/scripts enabled. When i got "inconsistent data" error i clicked on go to profile, and i had Internet connection all the time i was playing. Earlier I was using the same browser and Internet and some completed challenges also gave "inconsistent data" message, but some ended succesfully. I think since i got 15 sec malus every challenge that i beat ends with error.

Ratha Wynter

Hi!

according our logs you just played 1 match today with the account you are writing from.
and it was the sickling Challenge, not Mining.

Please, let us know if you used another account, and , in case, which one so we can offer more help.

Best!
Ratha Wynter
just posted is due to a visual bug that ( hopefully ) we should have just fixed thanks to your help guys!
I failed a sickling challenge prior to playing the mining challenge in which the screenshot was taken from maybe 1 minute after playing the sickle challenge.

Getting 14 out of 12 required rocks seems like quite a significant visual bug if thats the case. Was pretty sure i counted to EDIT *7 hits on each rock. This couldnt have been the bug where the animation of your action completes 1 second after the timer runs out, we're talking about objects completely disappearing and being able to be walked through before the end of the round.

Will give it another shot here in a bit, but it sounds like you're not seeing that this challenge was even attempted despite it having cost silver to do, and despite having a screenshot of having done it. It sounds like games which are being played and won are not being recorded in some fashion, which might be the cause of this error? If you can look at the account and see the silver spent, but cant find the game being completed in the database then that might be where to try and look for diagnosing the problem that people are having? (Just a guess!)

Just completed my 3rd game of the day, watering challenge. Recorded a video of myself playing it and beating it, and still got inconsistent data. The video is 4 megs RAR compressed, 48 megs uncompressed. Recorded with Microsoft Video 1 codec, should be playable in any windows video player. Where would you like me to send it? (Forum wont let me upload a 4 meg .rar)

Last edited:

TTRM

Here are a couple more screenshots for you.
Just ran several challenges (failing all of them due to performance-flaws), concluding in the mining-challenge seen in the below screenshots.
All add-ons have been disabled.
As you can see from the first screenshot, the 13th rock has been fully mined with 2 seconds left on the clock.
I tried running a stopwatch on the side (on my phone), but forgot to stop it once the challenge concluded.
This mining-challenge is a clear win, though I'm suspecting that you won't find anything other than my failed attempts in your logs.

As for your insistance on me playing on Chrome... I'm not gonna download Chrome just for the sake of this challenge. Too much effort, too little gain, and I don't think the results would be any different anyway.

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
New upload again. Fixed another issue.

Challenges will be open for another 2 hours.

ASAC_Nobody

As for your insistance on me playing on Chrome... I'm not gonna download Chrome just for the sake of this challenge. Too much effort, too little gain, and I don't think the results would be any different anyway.
I'm making the exact same experience as you - but in Chrome. As a matter of fact, that's the only thing I ever do in Chrome, so I don't even bother installing an adblocker or script stopper. However, all of my six wins today resulted in an inconsistency error.

TTRM

New upload again. Fixed another issue.

Challenges will be open for another 2 hours.
Before I make a new attempt, would you care to answer this one question?
Is the "15:01:35" seen in this here small image indication of when the last build was uploaded?
If it is, then I'll hold off on trying again until this number changes.
(earlier today, this number was "09:50:27", but the version number ("0.4.5.1 ALPHA") has been the same since yesterday.)

ASAC_Nobody

Beat another one, but got the inconsistency message again. 8th time in a row for me...
Instead of going to my profile via the button I left this last game open. Maybe this helps in troubleshooting!?

Besides: I won Evoland yesterday (before the inconsistency spree), which is extremely cool, not least because I've had it in my wishlist for a while.

Screenshot (644).pngScreenshot (645).png

Last edited:

busra

Inconsitent Data Detected!

All time Inconsitent Data Detected!

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Ok guys 'inconsistent data detected' has been a bug introduced in latest upload
( we have 2 separate code portions for server part and client part so client version number may not change )
now this error should have been fixed.

Please those of you who can confirm this and post, you are welcome.

busra

Ok guys 'inconsistent data detected' has been a bug introduced in latest upload
( we have 2 separate code portions for server part and client part so client version number may not change )
now this error should have been fixed.

Please those of you who can confirm this and post, you are welcome.
Still Inconsitent Data Detected!