Official Feudalife CHALLENGE feedback Thread

WooT

Let me guess, you're either trying to water a plant to completion, before moving to the next one.
This one. Thanks for the info, i´m going to try what you said next time the berrie challenge appears. Really appreciate the tips :D

Citrinate

One of my prizes isn't even a valid Steam Key. It's 28 letters long in the format: AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAA. Does anyone know what this is might be for? It's not a valid Uplay key either.

Mr. Beaver

Still i have to see in this thread a single post of a game won, sadly.
We like to share.
Well, okay then.
I won 92 keys at the moment, 7 of them was for Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi, 8 of them was for Dungeon Crawlers HD, 9 was DLCs, rest of them was legit games.
3 Stars of Destiny
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Adventures of Shuggy
Ashes of Immortality II: Bad Blood
Bad End
Blood Knights
Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
C-RUSH
Calley's Trials
Chroma Squad
CO-OP: Decrypted
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Crusader Kings II
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
DeadCore
Dreamscape
Droplitz
Epic Quest of the 4 Crystals
Europa Universalis III
Flatout Complete Pack (Flatout + Flatout 2 + Flatout Ultimate Carnage + Flatout 3)
FortressCraft Evolved
Future Wars
Gravity Badgers
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Hacker Evolution: Untold
Hearts of Chaos
Imperial Glory
In Between
Labyrinthine Dreams
Last Knight
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY
Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
Nuclear Dawn
OddPlanet
Patrician III
Penguin's Arena
Perimeter
Pew-Pew Rocket
Plush
Praetorians
Puzzle Kingdoms
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle
Satellite Repairman
Sengoku
Star Ruler
Summer Fling
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Theatre of War
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
Timore Inferno
Tropico Trilogy (Tropico + Tropico 2 + Tropico 3)
Twickles
Victory: The Age of Racing
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
War of the Roses
Witch the Bloodlines
ZAMB! Biomutant Extermination
And yeah, 10 keys was duplicate, 3 of which I got yesterday and 1 today, but support usually replacing them in 1 or 2 days.
Great Giveaway, yes.

YellowTheoryBrew

Well, okay then.
I won 92 keys at the moment, 7 of them was for Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi, 8 of them was for Dungeon Crawlers HD, 9 was DLCs, rest of them

And yeah, 10 keys was duplicate, 3 of which I got yesterday and 1 today, but support usually replacing them in 1 or 2 days.
Great Giveaway, yes.
That's nice, out of my 22, 7 was Dungeon Crawler HD o_O (just did 3 right now and two of them was DC HD :p), 2 DLCs, one already used, rest was legit games. The best one was Driftmoon I guess.

John Doe

Ok, its obviously been changed again and once again i can't finish a single challenge :/

MrAsieru

I have completed a total of 3 challenges, but the last 2 didn't give me any keys (the first yesterday and the second 10 minutes ago)

Too hard for me.Just wasting time.
Ok, its obviously been changed again and once again i can't finish a single challenge :/
Don't give up practicing! I can confirm that it finally pays off - I did manage to beat the Archer Challenge at this level of difficulty after ~15 unsuccessful attempts (I will lose again the next 15 attempts, but I can tick it off now :D), and I'm already up to 63 patches of grass when I could barely win it at a required 54 patches.

This should go without saying, but: don't play with cold hands ;)

AFFIRMATIVE

The good news is that the challenges still cost 10 silver coins each, so you have 24 tries per day instead of the usual 12.

John Doe

Gave it another try and we're right back to where we were before yesterdays fix. He moves or doesn't; he swings or doesn't. And when it comes to the Archer challenge; I can either dodge the attacks and run out of time or get killed before reaching the goal. Maybe it's my skills, my gear or ping but whatever it may be I'm gonna sit this one out until another "fix" is applied 😕

YellowTheoryBrew

Seems we are back to the old one, 2 sec lost on trees and failed, bad roll on stones and failed, hoeing failed with 10 to go, basically the fun time is over. :)

[edit] Archers are even worse.
[edit2] Had only 39 good sampling, missed one because one of the bad one slowed me down more than others... cmon...
[edit3] Nah, it's the same as on Thursday, controls are again more clunky than ever, for example: hoeing, had mouse and char standing in good position, square was one row lower and had to move down and up and lose time...
[edit4] Ok, time to stop wasting the time, even without single mistake if your random layout is bad you will lose no mater what... hopefully you will find sweet spot (as yesterday was probably too easy) but for now it's feels frustrating and terrible.

Last edited:

ZRG

Dunno how some reports to beat anything, the only one challenge I can won is tree chop (

yep yesterday i won 23/24 challanges..now i lost 10 in a row xD
+i got Dungeon Crawler HD like 5 times in a row

EDIT: oke i cant win shit now..pls make it easier it doesnt need to be as easy as the other day but cmon..

Last edited:

valike13

One of my prizes isn't even a valid Steam Key. It's 28 letters long in the format: AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAA. Does anyone know what this is might be for? It's not a valid Uplay key either.
Maybe it's GOG, Uplay, Origin or another platform... 🤔

mirrordnst

When I was playing today, I found that I could never win, so I calculated the time with my smart phone and found that the time of the game passed much faster than the real time. How can I solve it? Can I get my wasted COINS back?