Official Feudalife MAIN GAME feedback Thread

FreaKill

I'm not entirely sure how to get new building/crafting recipes, but according to how i get the first tools (collecting ressources and they unlocked as soon as I had enough to build them), I think there's a bug... I have enought ressources for a few things but I can't build anything else than the first 3 tools (axe, pickaxe, sickle). Also my energy and health are ... 0 ? at least close. No idea how i can progress or do anything else than keep choping wood/stone/grass... :(

View attachment 433
I don't remember exactly how it went, but you should've gotten new objectives in the mail along with recipes for new tools. If I you didn't get a message after completing a quest you should probably just start a new game.
Unless of course the tutorial changed in the time since I last played.

So one issue I have is if I scroll down (non-fullscreen), the buttons deactivate and clicking on them does nothing. This means the bottom part of the game is cut off for me (it isn't much).

Another issue I have is even in fullscreen, the text can be hard to read.

EvilEve

Hi, had a really annoying thing happen to me. After buying the house and kitchen blueprint and reading them, after transfering to my field location, both of them disappeared. Any idea how to fix this? ^^;

FreaKill

Hi, had a really annoying thing happen to me. After buying the house and kitchen blueprint and reading them, after transfering to my field location, both of them disappeared. Any idea how to fix this? ^^;
You can't AFAIK, I think you can carry the blueprint itself back to the farm to read it later, but if you read it in town you need to have enough materials to build it immediately.