Official LiveQuiz feedback thread

Keeper Of Monsters

According to the announcement, yes, there will be 2 rounds tomorrow.
That being said... I guess I could be persuaded to share my notes if any non-monetary offer of interest was to come my way, such as maybe a spare key for a game I want.....
Hmm... 2 quizzes... Might be interesting.
As for the rest - I asked about a hint (which normally available to everybody) - not an actual question or the answer. :rolleyes:
I guess I try my luck then.
Right now I'm going to work - see you all tomorrow!

Iwaku

OK, hints are up for tomorrow quiz - and looks like there will be 2 quizzes with about 30 min break.
But - because of the announcement hint 1 is missing.
Anybody has it on notes (or in memory) from last time (since it's Redux)?
1582702982148.png
this was hint #1 (famous dogs only), not an actual hint just an announcement. :ROFLMAO:

I hope this doesn't happen again. please?

Last edited:

twigalucie

i love the quizes and the hints always give you something to think about but are fair. but honestly... how would i ever consider, that a question among questions for names and the like suddenly wants me to know the color of a bowtie of a cat, which i - in germany - never heard of!?!? i got, dr. seuss, i got the cat in the hat and other stuff realting to the book..... nothing in the hint prepared me for that question though... bit frustrating.... if hints are hard and i just get something wrong i can deal with it, but that came out of nowhere....

Kaitzschu

i love the quizes and the hints always give you something to think about but are fair. but honestly... how would i ever consider, that a question among questions for names and the like suddenly wants me to know the color of a bowtie of a cat, which i - in germany - never heard of!?!? i got, dr. seuss, i got the cat in the hat and other stuff realting to the book..... nothing in the hint prepared me for that question though... bit frustrating.... if hints are hard and i just get something wrong i can deal with it, but that came out of nowhere....
I feel your pain. Luckily, for me, this was one of the questions that has scarred me for life. No way I'm going to fail it twice 😎

..and now I have jinxed it for the third time. Damn me!

Alex

I've been having errors on the first questions every other day. But this time, since there were two, the second quiz had it for me. Couldn't log in until I used the anonymous mode to request a password change, so here is the screenshots for yesterday's quiz and the cat's quiz. There was such a big error that every option is shown as 0 to me, on the latter.

Attachments

Keeper Of Monsters

Well, those quizzes sometimes have those tricky questions - not the first time... And for this particular quiz - literally not the first time (REDUX!!!).
By now I learned that you have to do a more or less deep research and my notes include related info - as much as I can find and fit in one page (so I don't have to scroll it during the quiz).
And BTW - first time I got this question right but by sheer luck. I live in US and read Dr Seuss books with my kids when they were small, but still - it's not my culture, I don't know and/or don't remember a lot of things that people that grew up here knows by heart. Well, so be it. (shrug)

Alex

Well, those quizzes sometimes have those tricky questions - not the first time... And for this particular quiz - literally not the first time (REDUX!!!).
By now I learned that you have to do a more or less deep research and my notes include related info - as much as I can find and fit in one page (so I don't have to scroll it during the quiz).
And BTW - first time I got this question right but by sheer luck. I live in US and read Dr Seuss books with my kids when they were small, but still - it's not my culture, I don't know and/or don't remember a lot of things that people that grew up here knows by heart. Well, so be it. (shrug)
Yes, I regret when I do a quick research and miss those things, but this time I got it right. I don't know whether having watched the Mike Myers Cat in the Hat movie ages ago helped, but I guessed red and got it correctly. I keep a notepad with past quizzes, but I must have not participated in this one before. Any idea what was the date for the first time?