Official LiveQuiz feedback thread

tim_the_slipperman

And the quiz is being a butt again today. It marked me as wrong and refused to give me credit on the first question. :mad:

Why is it that this dumb quiz decides to bug out and cheat me out of credit whenever I do get all the answers correct, while it works just fine whenever I do get some answers legitimately incorrect? I'm pretty much at my wit's end with it at this point. :rolleyes:

FreaKill

Yeah, the wait after #1 was anxiety inducing long. The last time I got such a long wait I ended up missing a question. Got all the questions this time though!

Reactions: fou

stevenhoerr90

Was a good start, then i got Question 5, 7 and 8 sadly wrong. Damn. I was worried again, cause could be very hard Quiz, but still got few Questions more right. Not bad at all, hope soon i win again in a Quiz. Its so boring here without winning. :p

sanyiokok

guess what? visual bugs love me sooo much that i got now 2. first and second question, both answered correctly.
From last 11 quiz i answered correctly i got reward once, quite annoying as i fail some quiz, sometimes every 2nd or 3rd.

Kaitzschu

quiz decides to bug out and cheat me out of credit whenever I do get all the answers correct, while it works just fine whenever I do get some answers legitimately incorrect?
That is a great question! How could we tell apart correct incorrect and a bugged out one 🤔

The winners must have had the delay too if I'm not mistaken. Otherwise question #2 would have been out of sync - which it wasn't...

Fou

The question is no longer just answering the 10 questions correctly, on top of that is the component of the "lottery" and if you are lucky that you are not affected by a visual bug, or something that makes the 5/6 quiz lasts impossible to get into the list of winners. It's starting to be a joke.

FreaKill

had all the answers correct but didn't came in the list of winners
The list doesn't always update right away, so if you didn't wait for the results and refreshed the page straight after the quiz ended, ironically you may have to wait a bit more.

TTRM

Same to me... Though I've got one other question wrong, so... Still - missed out on 10 points!
BTW, question about China's national animals was a bit tricksy - crane isn't an animal, it's a bird!
All birds are animals, but not all animals are birds. ;)
Regardless, it still wasn't the correct answer.

All birds are animals, but not all animals are birds. ;)
Regardless, it still wasn't the correct answer.
I guess keeper-of-monsters was referring to the wikipedia article "National Animals" where the Red-crowned crane is listed as China's national bird, not its overall national animal. They are making the distinction.

TTRM

I guess keeper-of-monsters was referring to the wikipedia article "National Animals" where the Red-crowned crane is listed as China's national bird, not its overall national animal. They are making the distinction.
Probably, but the full column still states "animals", not "creatures" or any other classification.
Additionally, the page varies on whether it states that the national bird of the country (where appliccable) is actually a "national bird" or not, as opposed to not stating any specification. i.e. have a look at the entries for Egypt and the Faroe Islands. Both only have a single entry to their name, yet one states "national bird", while the other simply doesn't state anything.
My guess is that the article received additions by different contributors. One should always keep in mind that anyone can add anything to a wikipedia article (obvious vandalism will of course be automatically removed), and as of such, some information found there may be inaccurate, or just plain wrong. Even when stated info is correct, the level of detail may vary; some might find it redundant to add tags to a classification that is already fairly obvious.

Edit: I'll assume we were both looking at the same page

Last edited:

valike13

Birds or no birds? This is the question... and i fail to answer it right. That's all, folks! :)

Alex

No delay after question #1, but it was displayed as wrong and not registered in the end. Fourth quiz in a row for me.
Same thing to me, I clicked the first answer correctly, Belgium, and it didn't register. In the end I got 540 points and no reward. :confused:

stevenhoerr90

No delay after question #1, but it was displayed as wrong and not registered in the end. Fourth quiz in a row for me.
I had Question 1,2 and 4 right, but showed me as wrong. Sadly got by own then Question 6 and 10 wrong. Damn. :D

So should have 390 Points, but got only 380, 10 Points to short. ^^

Last edited: