Official LiveQuiz feedback thread

TTRM

I've got a request. I really am interested in the "did you know" part at the end of each question. But I'm too focused on waiting for the next question and the time is not remotely sufficient for reading them. Is there another way of making these explanations accessible to us?
I guess we could request that these be posted post-quiz.
Another option would be to take screenshots of them, then read them after the quiz concludes.

stevenhoerr90

I've got a request. I really am interested in the "did you know" part at the end of each question. But I'm too focused on waiting for the next question and the time is not remotely sufficient for reading them. Is there another way of making these explanations accessible to us?
Maybe let it away while the Quiz is and afterwards will be Unlocked.

Like all Questions and right Answers on a new Page, all Listed and behind it then with Did you know or something like that.

It will be Unlocked, if Quiz is over or so. ^^

Mojster

Goted a visual glitch on the first question, also was a bit of lagy on the first question aswell and the timer jumped from 4 sec to 2, other then that the quiz worked fine.

FlyingMachine

Jesus... Without the hint, I would've guessed the last one right, freakin Wikipedia page. It shows it has a webcomic and an anime and nothing about the live-action. I thought the tricky part is that it's a webcomic and not a manga, so I've picked anime.

Mr. Gentleman

Staff member
Official Statement: the last one was meant to be a trick more or less, but one that can be deduced, since the hint was "Mob Psycho Media", tried to encapsulate as much as possible. And since probably most results would suggest it is an anime that is based on a manga (or webcomic), I only hoped it could only mean Manga and Anime were the correct answers, but since the quiz allows only 1 answer kind of question, tried to give the answer that encapsulates all of the answers. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mob_Psycho_100 It was a bit cruel of me to trick you like that, without notice, but I hope you'll be joining again. Thank you for participating.