Official LiveQuiz feedback thread

Alex

Sorry guys, but someone likes me. 😇 (after 5 fails in row 😁)
First - i could not participate in this quiz today, but i was
Second - bug on first question was only visual
Third - i got full 550 points and gala$

... and don't worry about me. Actually i am #156 with 700 points. 😂
Congrats, I've been having terrible luck, after I had to miss a quiz the day I had some friends visiting. When it's not me messing up, it's the questions bugging.

Heat Guard

Hi all, so the last week the Feudalife challenges were up I noticed that my name was changed from HeatGuard to CrimsonTalismanClarity, but the key I won still went to my account so I didn't bother to worry about it afterwards, the main site/forum/and quiz was still under my original name. Today I look to see if the hints are up and I see on the quiz that my name got changed there now too, along with the avatar pic, is anyone else getting this and is there a way to change it back? Will it cause me any issues in earning points or if I win the quiz?

Kaitzschu

Hi all, so the last week the Feudalife challenges were up I noticed that my name was changed from HeatGuard to CrimsonTalismanClarity, but the key I won still went to my account so I didn't bother to worry about it afterwards, the main site/forum/and quiz was still under my original name. Today I look to see if the hints are up and I see on the quiz that my name got changed there now too, along with the avatar pic, is anyone else getting this and is there a way to change it back? Will it cause me any issues in earning points or if I win the quiz?
Same here. No obvious way to change it back. Unlikely to cause issues, as leaderboard has updated to "new" name as well, and at least grand prize emails have called me AquaKettleCompare for a few seasons already.

Reiten

Same here. No obvious way to change it back. Unlikely to cause issues, as leaderboard has updated to "new" name as well, and at least grand prize emails have called me AquaKettleCompare for a few seasons already.
Noticed the name change too. Was still fine after the quiz on Thursday, but now it's changed.

Can anyone from the staff explain what exactly is going on?
Edit: Small update managed to change my name back through profile. The picture didn't change back.

Last edited:

stevenhoerr90

Shit, Question 3 got me, didnt had it on my List. So was the first wrong Answer from me and then im so dumb and was misreading Question 10. Since im German, i didnt realised that it was about the Smurfs. Damn. :D

Lachdanan

Glitch on the 2nd, but this time was only a visual one for me (unlike previous five quizzes).

TTRM

Noticed the name change too. Was still fine after the quiz on Thursday, but now it's changed.

Can anyone from the staff explain what exactly is going on?
Edit: Small update managed to change my name back through profile. The picture didn't change back.
Have you taken a look at your profile pages?
It's a fairly obvious and "right in your face"-visible setting. ;)

freakill

Have you taken a look at your profile pages?
View attachment 160
It's a fairly obvious and "right in your face"-visible setting. ;)
Re-checked it just in case - doesn't seem to work. I can uncheck "Use Steam avatar and username" and edit my default IG username and that will change the username displayed on the quiz page, but turning on steam username and pressing "Sync user data" only affects store page and forum currently. The quiz page keeps using Indiegala username.

stevenhoerr90

Are you kidding me? :D Today i will fail, fail like never before. Easy Cambridge TOEFL test or what was standing there. Oh God, anyway problems with English sometimes and then that. :p

Well, good luck to everyone. I will lose my Rank 129 for sure. Was nice there. ;)

Keeper Of Monsters

Are you kidding me? :D Today i will fail, fail like never before. Easy Cambridge TOEFL test or what was standing there. Oh God, anyway problems with English sometimes and then that. :p

Well, good luck to everyone. I will lose my Rank 129 for sure. Was nice there. ;)
I've got hints and still... Hope those hints make more sense with questions - right now I'm thoroughly lost.
To be fair (lol, hint right there!), even my kids (who grew up here so English can be considered their native language) can't figure those hints out at the moment.
Oh well, we will see soon.

P.S.
I was overthinking it - pretty much everything was easy, except for 8 (hint helped).
But #10 got me - those apostrophes! I don't like them, not at all. Worse still - they don't like me. Oh well...

Last edited:

JFRR

I failed 2 but the one of "pear" was counted as if i didn't answer. Just letting you know if it helps :) .