Official LiveQuiz feedback thread

stevenhoerr90

What the Hell? :D What Quiz was that?

Didnt know her at all, never heard about her or the Song.
But still i got few rights, still bad with my Rank in End. Jumped now from 123 to 125. :p
Got only Question 3,4,5,9 and 10 wrong.

Keeper Of Monsters

#2 bug and no points..
#5 hints "fifth day" answer "endup school" what?? :unsure:
I've already forgot those questions, but iirk this one was "what lyrics are NOT in this song". And there wasn't this one (school ends... whatever). Every other was somewhere in there.

chaoticenigma

yeah Thursday is technically the 5th, but it was obviously about Friday.

As for me, got first 2 right, then lost Internet Connection, then got back on the page to get the last 3 questions(no idea if I would have got the points for 5 or just 3 since I only saw the 3 at the end). Not Indiegala's fault this time, but still unfortunate.

BeStrong

lol, i thought this weekend will not have quiz. wrong in question 6. (clicked voice echo) i'm not expert in music but yeah its should be easy with googling have 15 autotune's word in page 1, i'm not aware of it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mojster

Actually the hint for #5 was ok, the question threw off people a bit. If you count the days from 1-7 and 1 is monday, the fifth is then friday and the answer for 5th was The school week ends on friday, while the other 3 incorrect answers were(Tomorrow is Saturday, Yesterday was Thursday, we se excited). So yeah tricky question, not the hint :whistle:

TTRM

#2 bug and no points..
#5 hints "fifth day" answer "endup school" what?? :unsure:
Here you go...
Anything else?
I feel a bit sick now. :sick: Don't know if it was the song or something I ate. :)

And no bugs.
the song for sure 😅
I concur. This earworm is gonna bug me for the rest of the evening. Just hope I'll be able to flush this attrocity outta my brain before I go insane in the membrane..... (dangit... now I'm gonna have that one in there too... >_>)

ASAC_Nobody

In preparation for the past quiz, my actions were faster than my thoughts: I listened to the song instead of just reading the lyrics. The single most fatal mistake I made in all of 2019...

Today's quiz looks very likable once again. But level #3 contains contained a dummy hint.

Last edited: