Official Feudalife CHALLENGE feedback Thread

danny10889

Pink Rage Otome keys need to stop. I also have about 10 of them as well. Don't know if there are any duplicate on them either because it only show that I already owned it.

danny10889

I am also wondering if anyone got -1 malus for posting positive feedback because I have been writing feedback but never got -1 malus for it.

freakill

I am also wondering if anyone got -1 malus for posting positive feedback because I have been writing feedback but never got -1 malus for it.
I think that's for receiving positive feedback on a giveaway you created.

Malus can be removed performed actions on our platform:
- Obtaining at least one positive feedback in the past 24 HOURS for a giveaway removes 1 handicap second

kirbybuddy

I won two games since I last posted. The first is Pink Rage Otome, and the second is Ion Assault. I also was able to get one of my duplicate keys replaced by contacting support. They gave me Blockstorm as a replacement.

James Morris

How are we supposed to complete any of these challenges? The game is super slow and if you don't stand in EXACTLY the correct positiom then you can't interact with your objective. This is really frustrating.

SolubleCrow

Inconsistent data error on challenge finished at 12/31, 14:55 GMT.
Got malus added but no key.
This happens way too much to so many people so I'm finally posting as well. Only seems to happen on woodcutting challenge.
Is there a workaround to this? Because it doesn't seem like it will ever be fixed.
I think I'll just cut one tree then close tab every time I get woodcutting challenge to skip it and not have this hassle. (y)

Kaitzschu

The only time (so far) I have got "Inconsistent Data" was when I didn't bother to complete the previous challenge, instead reloaded to switch challenge, then won the new challenge. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

danny10889

The only time (so far) I have got "Inconsistent Data" was when I didn't bother to complete the previous challenge, instead reloaded to switch challenge, then won the new challenge. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
I used to do that as well and it also give me inconsistent data. Now I don't do it at all anymore when I just finished all the challenges whether win or lose.

Gennaio

I tried to remove the malus and it used 150 coins and restared. Now I only have 20. :(

Wipowil

The game is very fucking slow if hardware acceleration is turned off in Google

RaidenTR1071

I just finished that killing archers challange successfully in 52 seconds (started with -8 sec) then this inconsistent data thing came out.

John Doe

First off, im actually playing Venetica atm which I got from this giveaway and quiet enjoy it, so thank you :)

But second; could somebody please explain to me how the archer challenge is supposed to work? I'm failing quiet a bit at the others aswell but at least I have an idea how I can beat them but with the archers I have no clue without either running out of time or dying :/

Wipowil

Got a duplicated key and support didn't give a shit. And now I won another one but it isn't showing up; I have waited for less than 5 minutes though so maybe I need to wait a little more.

Wipowil

Got a duplicated key and support didn't give a shit. And now I won another one but it isn't showing up; I have waited for less than 5 minutes though so maybe I need to wait a little more.
Still didn't get it

Wipowil

Goddamn inconsistency because I beat the challenge with 0 seconds left. Didn't get the key and guess what? Got malus.

Wipowil

Bruh I won a game with only 1/3 of the reviews being positive. Anyways the Prizes aren't in order. I have to look at the date I won them rather than their number. Fix that.