Official Feudalife CHALLENGE feedback Thread

Ratha Wynter

Played 2 more games, archers, which i failed, and sapling picking. (Wouldnt it make more sense to pick weeds?)
Recorded another video, inconsistent data again. Picked the 36th plant with about a second to spare, started picking #37, it stopped the animation halfway through and ended the game with inconsistent data. EDIT: Still with a 12 second malus.

Picking_Inconsistent_Data.png

Last edited:

Akira

I missed the error on this screenshot when the error showed up but it didn't give me the reward after this one.

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Thank all of you for playing.

we worked very hard during the past 8 hours to spot issues in this ( complex ) handicap system.
Unfortunately today few things still remain opened.
We will work now on it all the evening and hopefully we can restart tomorrow with an improved version.

thank you anyone.

TTRM

Maluses from yesterday haven't reset although 24 hours have passed.
Also, already activated key as a prize again.
Can confirm this. More than 25 hours since the first of yesterday's wins with no malus reduction.
Same here; no malus-reduction yet detected from "You can lower your malus by waiting...".
@ricirick: May I call some attention to this post where the following question was asked:
"You can lower your malus by waiting...." how long and how many?

ASAC_Nobody

Same here; no malus-reduction yet detected from "You can lower your malus by waiting...".
View attachment 201
@ricirick: May I call some attention to this post where the following question was asked:
The way I see it, the handicap system keeps track of all the keys one has won during the past 24 h. So, if you have waited 24 hours after your last win, the system is reset and the equation goes as follows:
Final Malus = Keys * Malus = 0 * 5 = 0

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
The challenges are now back.

EDIT: We just found a little issue that may require few hours to be solved and tested. because is in a tricky part of code. Now we are back to work and hopefully will open for real in 3 hours from now.

Last edited:

freakill

Ah ok thanks,
But you Need to activate the Key , right?
After the process It become used?
If you already have the game, the key doesn't become used, you just get the message that you already have the product and somebody else without that game can still use that key without any problem.
But if the key is already used and you have the game Steam won't tell you that the key is used, only that you already have this game. So it's not a perfect system.

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Challenges are now open again!

They will be open for the next 6 hours so enjoy!

Mojster

Won 6 chalanges, lost 2 or 3, got reward for 4 chalanges only and the penalty dosen't go bellow 8 sec(8 max for me) and by the looks of it even if you complete the challange you won't recive the reward(gold yes if you fail, random key no) and the time penalty won't change (2 sec time penalty for me currently). So is this a bug or is the limit to win maybe set to 4, cause even when I get the notice from king it says 4 keys won currently and nothing changes even if I win (no key, no time penalty - remains the same 52 sec, no king notice update).

I won two times. The 1st key worked perfectly fine but the 2nd one did not register in my profile and no email was sent as if I had lost the challenge. The notice even says that I only won once (but I didn't). The last challenge I won was the tree cutting, please help me!ss+(2019-12-02+at+05.22.25).png

Last edited:

ASAC_Nobody

Haven't had inconsistent data so far. But this time I noticed that the malus calculator did not always update. After winning a challenge, the malus was still the same for the next one - and when I checked my profile, there was no key for that challenge (screenshots available). Happened with two challenges, one being the mining one and the other the hoeing challenge. I'll play some more and see if it keeps occuring at all (and if so: exclusively in those two).

Edit: Played two more (crops and archers) and "won" them a second time, each without being assigned a key. My statistics look as follows: 9 challenges, 7 wins (the counter being stuck at 9s for the last 4), 3 keys.
I'm not complaining here, just pointing out the issue.

Edit 2: cleared my browser once again (like I did just before entering the first challenge today) to play one more. I beat this one too (pick-the-sapling), but didn't win a key

Last edited:

TTRM

Currently played 5 challenges (watering, archers, picking, hoeing and chopping) and won all 5.
I'm suspecting that my picking-challenge didn't get recorded as hoeing started with 6 malus applied (2 keys won).
Checking my e-mails, I only have 4 confirmations.
Checking my prize list, I only have 4 new ones.
Gonna try grabbing some screenshots from here on.

Edit:
Failed sickling with 12 malus (57/60, suggest lowering requirement)
Succeeded at mining at 13/12 with 12 malus and 5 seconds to spare.
Challenge was concluded at 12:40:06 local time (UTC+1). (Screenshot of the "win"-message was taken 5 seconds after the challenge was concluded.)
prscr4.jpegprscr6.jpegprscr5.jpegprscr7.jpeg

Edit: Loading up the next challenge, malus is still at 12s (4 keys won), same as it was before the last win.

Current status:
7 challenges played
7 challenges won
4 keys received (both inbox and prize list supports this.)
prscr8.jpeg

No sign of that "Inconsistent Data"-error today though, so that's a good sign at least.

Last edited: