Official Feudalife CHALLENGE feedback Thread

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies.
Suddenly something broke tonight on the server ( we have to sleep so we couldn't fix it immediately! ;-) )
So apparently some wins between 7 PM and 2 AM CET were not assigned.

Now we're back to work checking what happened.
Once we figure it out we'll reopen challenges.

Prophet

Hey, I've just won a steam key only to get a 'Duplicate Product Code' message upon code activation. Is there any chance the key could be replaced? Thanks.

Edit: So I went to play again and got yet another duplicate key. What's up with the dupes? Today is the first time I've encountered this and it happened twice already.

Last edited:

John Doe

Hey, I've just won a steam key only to get a 'Duplicate Product Code' message upon code activation. Is there any chance the key could be replaced? Thanks.

Edit: So I went to play again and got yet another duplicate key. What's up with the dupes? Today is the first time I've encountered this and it happened twice already.
Same here. Got a dupe today.

And another thing; I tried to remove the malus (bc lets face it; i can barely beat the challenges on "normal" 🙄 )but when I clicked on the challenge I got the same malus warning. The coins were removed from my acc tho...

Prophet

Same here. Got a dupe today.

And another thing; I tried to remove the malus (bc lets face it; i can barely beat the challenges on "normal" 🙄 )but when I clicked on the challenge I got the same malus warning. The coins were removed from my acc tho...
Actually this happened to me too. I had a malus of a few seconds, then paid 50 coins to remove a second, so it got removed for that particular challenge, which I failed. I went to try again and saw that the malus was back again, but the 50 coins (of course) were gone. Sounds like a bug to me and if it's not, it sure is a weird game mechanic.

John Doe

🙄
Actually this happened to me too. I had a malus of a few seconds, then paid 50 coins to remove a second, so it got removed for that particular challenge, which I failed. I went to try again and saw that the malus was back again, but the 50 coins (of course) were gone. Sounds like a bug to me and if it's not, it sure is a weird game mechanic.
I think you're supposed to pay for every challenge to remove the malus but in my case I didn't get the one try even :/

Beltran

Apologies.
Suddenly something broke tonight on the server ( we have to sleep so we couldn't fix it immediately! ;-) )
So apparently some wins between 7 PM and 2 AM CET were not assigned.

Now we're back to work checking what happened.
Once we figure it out we'll reopen challenges.
thanks, I got the key, but a few minutes ago I tried to play the challenge and the key I received was already used, is there any chance it can be changed?

Naufal Adilah

thanks, I got the key, but a few minutes ago I tried to play the challenge and the key I received was already used, is there any chance it can be changed?
I got the same issue
among the 40 keys that I got, just 20 keys that I can activate. I got 11 game that Already owned (7 Pink Rage Otome, 2 Blood Knight, 1 M.U.D. TV, 1 Red Johnson's Chronicles), and 9 of the rest is Already activate with other account

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Today an updated release to support new rules went live. We already patched it twice. Let us know more feedback from now on.