Official Feudalife CHALLENGE feedback Thread

Wipowil

Got inconsistent data when I finished the water challenge after the timer reached 0

JFRR

Since then, I still have the same error message.
Make sure to enter from this link:
If it is not live there and you go directly to http://feudalife.indiegala.com/?challenge=1 you'll get that error (i just checked and i receive same message because on the first link it is not live).

Maybe is not your case but i think i could be ;) .

Zolivv

What are the opening and ending times for the challenges ? It doesn't seem to be the same every time...

Zolivv

No, i mean, what time of the day are the challenges available, and when are they not anymore...

JFRR

No, i mean, what time of the day are the challenges available, and when are they not anymore...
Not sure but i think these are random (probably to make sure everybody arround the world have it open at a "normal" time).

js

Maybe the challenge is over? Link at the top of the site has been changed to Play Feudalife.

Last edited:

Nobody Really

Saw that as well. May make a formal announcement of closure (possible, they may not have enough keys to keep it going), or it may just be to indicate when it is or is not going on without people needing to go to the page.

John Doe

Thanks for the update. fyi i just got a "inconsistent data" message after completing the watering challenge.

ASAC_Nobody

Thanks for the update. fyi i just got a "inconsistent data" message after completing the watering challenge.
How many crops did you manage to grow? I'm pretty sure the system can't handle more than 18 (in 60s). At least this is my observation after several inconsistencies throughout the months... I wanted to stop after the 18th, but then my ambition kicked in :p.
.Screenshot (3035)_2.png
And 81 tiles in 56s seem to raise some suspicion too. But I beat my personal best which is nice :p
Screenshot (3036)_2.png

Last edited:

danny10889

I did 16 crops and 60 tiles. I dont know how you were able to do that much. Also, the tree chopping always get inconsistent when its 8/8

Zolivv

How many crops did you manage to grow? I'm pretty sure the system can't handle more than 18 (in 60s). At least this is my observation after several inconsistencies throughout the months... I wanted to stop after the 18th, but then my ambition kicked in :p.
.View attachment 479
And 81 tiles in 56s seem to raise some suspicion too. But I beat my personal best which is nice :p
View attachment 480
Dude... Do a youtube tutorial on how to do those numbers. I managed to win on every game modes except for the watering.