Official Feudalife CHALLENGE feedback Thread

ASAC_Nobody

Today i won 2 keys, both of them are DLCs, for games i don't have. Is there any way to know what they are DLCs for ?
First time i in DLCs here, is it new ? Are those DLCs for little game usually won here too ?
2 methods that I know of, both posted in this forum some time ago:
1) https://forums.indiegala.com/threads/official-feudalife-challenge-feedback-thread.1939/post-11646
2) https://forums.indiegala.com/threads/official-feudalife-challenge-feedback-thread.1939/post-11750

TTRM

Both the challange and the main game return the following error to me:

Could not compile vertex shader:

ERROR: 1:1: '' : syntax error
Getting that error aswell on Firefox 74.0 (64-Bit). Edge kinda works, could finish the first challenge, but after failing the second (grass cutting) it keeps loading that one. At least no additional GalaSilver is getting subtracted but yeah, something seems to be wrong at the moment.
Managed to fix it on my end by downgrading from FF v74 (released a few days ago) down to FF v73.
...Though this fix does come with the disadvantage of having to create an entirely new FF-profile, as since v67, Mozilla has included a safeguard to prevent data-corruption as a result of current files potentially being incompatible with older versions.

I'd like to see someone who has both the latest version of Firefox (v74) AND Chrome do a comparison though, to determine if it ONLY happens in Firefox, or if it happens in other browsers too.

FreaKill

Now it works.
Firefox still gets "Could not compile vertex shader:ERROR: 1:1: '' : syntax error", Chrome works fine.

TTRM

Now it works.
Firefox still gets "Could not compile vertex shader:ERROR: 1:1: '' : syntax error", Chrome works fine.
Thanks for reinforcing my suspicion of FF v74 being the culprit behind this.

Zolivv

Hello, the game is telling me i don't have enough credit but i have like 100, what's happening ?

TTRM

Hello, the game is telling me i don't have enough credit but i have like 100, what's happening ?
What's happening is this:
It's a default message that occurs when the challenge is inactive. ;)

RiciRick

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all, during this quarantine we restructured the challenge system fixing several bugs and inconsistency errors.
Furthermore we revisited the playing model introducing a tiny galacredit token to pay per play, in order to both limit abuses and cover support cost ( each won key will be indiegala-guarranteed like giveaways , it means replaced by support if duplicated ).

More info about this shortly.
Massive GG will go live soon today or tomorrow.
Best.

FreaKill

Got the "Inconsistent" error on second challenge.
It was a big enough problem before with galasilver, but now that in addition to getting malus you also lose non-regenerating galacredits, it's much worse.