Official Feudalife CHALLENGE feedback Thread

Hatsuzuki

Dude... Do a youtube tutorial on how to do those numbers. I managed to win on every game modes except for the watering.
Try doing it in 2x2 patches, so you basically stand in the middle of 4 plants and go in circles to water each plant. Dont wait for each plant to grow to the next stage, just water one, move to next etc. You should be able to get the 16 plants in 60s with quite a bit of time to spare even when you misclick a few times.

Zolivv

Also, suggestion for the people from Indiegala, that is not really in the game, but could the "Indiegala giveaways" keys in the profile in the website be sorted ? Say, from newest to oldest, so we don't need to search for them as they seem to appear in a random order. Thanks !

ASAC_Nobody

Just won it, thanks for the tip ! I was trying to do long lines, but it didn't work.
I've been doing them in 1x1 patches so far and could beat them with that method in 44s. I'll try the 2x2 pattern next.
Edit: I tried, but failed at 52s, so I basically lost 8 seconds just by walking in circles... I think, it's much easier to stand between two plants and just turn around after each shower instead of walking in circles.

There's not much I can say about the hoeing challenges.
You need to walk a good path, but try to walk as little as possible (turning 90 ° and hoeing an adjacent tile is way more favorable than crossing a green tile in terms of time-consumption; try to avoid hoeing the green ones if you can). Try to assume a "near-perfect" position, but don't lean in too far into your targeted tile - you might miss it and hit its adjacent tile instead.
If some tiles are arranged in a zig-zag manner, I walk diagonally (a² + b² = c²; you can walk the hypotenuse in less time than the cathetus and the adjacent side.)

Last edited:

Wipowil

I've been doing them in 1x1 patches so far and could beat them with that method in 44s. I'll try the 2x2 pattern next.
Edit: I tried, but failed at 52s, so I basically lost 8 seconds just by walking in circles... I think, it's much easier to stand between two plants and just turn around after each shower instead of walking in circles.

There's not much I can say about the hoeing challenges.
You need to walk a good path, but try to walk as little as possible (turning 90 ° and hoeing an adjacent tile is way more favorable than crossing a green tile in terms of time-consumption; try to avoid hoeing the green ones if you can). Try to assume a "near-perfect" position, but don't lean in too far into your targeted tile - you might miss it and hit its adjacent tile instead.
If some tiles are arranged in a zig-zag manner, I walk diagonally (a² + b² = c²; you can walk the hypotenuse in less time than the cathetus and the adjacent side.)
Yeah I managed to water 20 plants that way if I remember correctly

FreaKill

So the trees challenge is still broken ?
I don't think it's tree challenge that's broken, at least for me it worked consistently.
It seems like a chance of getting inconsistent data appears if the challenge is slow to load. So I usually watch carefully when loading the challenge page and if the "Challenge" button is not immediately there or if the dots in "Please wait..." message cycle more than two times I just reload the page until the game loads fast.
I don't know if it actually works or if it's just a coincidence, but I only got about 4 "Inconsistent data" messages in February.

Hatsuzuki

Got the inconsistent data error two times in a row on successful challenges (hoe challenge and woodcutting challenge), one of these counted to the malus limit but didn't award a prize.

Wipowil

The chopping challenge is broken. Sometimes it gives inconsistent data for no reason.

John Doe

Two notes:
- the tree chopping challenge gives me the "inconsistent data" notice on completion and malus is added but no key.

-the sapling challenge is the only one im really struggling with because there arent enough "good" sapplings ie <40. Not sure if thats intentional or a bug.

Last edited:

Mojster

Both the challange and the main game return the following error to me:

Could not compile vertex shader:

ERROR: 1:1: '' : syntax error

Hatsuzuki

Could not compile vertex shader:

ERROR: 1:1: '' : syntax error
Getting that error aswell on Firefox 74.0 (64-Bit). Edge kinda works, could finish the first challenge, but after failing the second (grass cutting) it keeps loading that one. At least no additional GalaSilver is getting subtracted but yeah, something seems to be wrong at the moment.

Zolivv

Today i won 2 keys, both of them are DLCs, for games i don't have. Is there any way to know what they are DLCs for ?
First time i in DLCs here, is it new ? Are those DLCs for little game usually won here too ?