Report Giveaways Here

bottledinbond

The scammers here don't have any shame due to support not caring about the giveaway system. When they get caught support just continues to give them another chance without repercussion. It's also way too easy to make a fake account and fake giveaways that again support will do nothing about. The scammers can also find ways to abuse the system with games that give tons of points when the games only cost a dollar or two on grey/black market sites. It just seems like the scammers will always win unfortunately.

aew43aregve

if it was only a trial then you should have given them neg feedback. my powers only consist of banning games. I can remove but i have to remove all not just one. Amount of points or anything else you need to email support.
Okay, I'll see about that email. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

True Defective

Giving out automatic points if no feedback is receivedwithin a couple of days is the problem here.

Automatic points should only be awarded after a user has reached a certain level, that'd stop the scammer epidemic.

mseals

Some of the higher level people you will see I block a game and they glitch the site and give them anyway. But I can only do what I can do. But true on the automatic feedback. The problem is so many don't give feedback at all. But I realy think they should reset everything and put everyone back to 0 once in awhile.